Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happens Tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

What Happens Tomorrow Empty What Happens Tomorrow

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 18 Feb 2008, 7:26 pm

i said i wasnt going to post this yet because i have 3 stories going at once but i have had such good feedback from the ppl who have read it i thought i would share. This story is inspired by the tv show Ashes To Ashes

The sun was going down as Pauline and Barbara sped along the motor way toward home. They were excited at the thought of the Duran Duran concert they were attending in Glasgow the next evening and had been shopping all day for new clothes just in case they might happen to meet the guys after the gig. A huge black cloud tumbled across the sky and in the distance a fork of lightening broke up the darkening clouds.

P-Shit it looks like it’s gonna bucket down better get home quick.

B-Yeh I don’t like storms.

Pauline put her foot down hard on the accelerator and they sped off. The sky suddenly opened and rain washed down on them. Pauline switched her windscreen wipers on but still she couldn’t see the screen was awash. Suddenly a huge flash of light then everything cascaded into darkness.

Barbara opened her eyes slowly the light was dazzling her and her head throbbed with pain. The sounds of music filled her ears along with loud screaming. She listened carefully the music was Tiger Tiger by Duran Duran . It sounded like they were at a Duran concert but that wasn’t till tomorrow night and besides that song wasn’t one they shouldn’t have been playing. Gradually her eyes focused she wasn’t in the car anymore she was in a room sitting in a chair Pauline was in the chair next to her still unconscious voices broke her thoughts. Two burley men stood in front of her with T-shirts that read security on the front.

Guard1-You ok love.

B-I dunno where are we,

Guard 2-She must have gotten crushed pretty bad and taken a knock to the head she can’t remember she is at a concert.

B-What the fuck I cant be at a concert we were in a car going home.

Pauline groaned she opened her eyes and looked confused.

P-Where are we?

B-They say we are at a concert something about being crushed.

P-But we were going home rain lightening and then a big flash of light is that Tiger Tiger i hear playing what the hell is going on?

Guard1-It is Tiger Tiger the guys are going on stage in like three minutes we better get them to the VIP seats.

One of the guards got Barbara to her feet the other helped Pauline up. It was only then that they saw their reflections in the mirror Pauline was wearing bright pink leggings a black ra ra skirt and a pink off the shoulder top her hair was tied with a black and pink polka dot scarf pink eye shadow on her eyes thick black eye liner and pink lipstick. She touched her face then looked at Barbara who was wearing white leggings a royal blue ra ra off the shoulder dress and white stilettos her makeup matched her look, in her hair a white and blue scarf.

P-what is going on here this is the sort of stuff I wore back in the 80’s

B-Me to

Guard 1-Girls that knock on the head must have been bad because we are in the 80’s this is 1984 and you’re at the Hammersmith Odeon you were about to watch Duran Duran when you got squashed against the barriers in the front row we had to pull you out. Simon and John said they were worried about you asked us to bring u back here and then seat you in the VIP seats because of what you went through they also want to see you after the show. We better move.

Pauline looked at Barbara, Barbara looked at Pauline. The guard ushered them out of the room down a corridor and into the Odeon’s main area Girls were screaming loudly. A Pen was situated in front of the barriers with about 20 seats a few people were sitting in it. The guard opened a gate and seated them in the front seats near the stage.

Guard 2-We’ll come back after and take you backstage.

They walked away.

P-Is this a dream?

B-It must be if it isn’t we have been taken back in time.

They both laughed loudly. A voice boomed deafeningly over the intercom.

Voice-LADIES AND GENTLEMEN DURAN DURAN!

The curtain lifted and is there something I should know blasted out of the speakers Simon Le Bon John Taylor and Andy Taylor came leaping onto the stage Roger was at his drums and Nick was behind his keyboard. Pauline and Barbara both looked at each other then back at the stage. The guys looked very young.

B-(shouting) this doesn’t feel like a dream it feels real enough and looks real enough,

P-(shouting) I know what you mean this is surreal.

Simon shimmed to the edge of the stage and wiggled his hips he looked down at them and winked at Barbara then shimmed back toward John. Through the whole concert both Simon and John ran to the edge of the stage and smiled at them .They did and encore then it was all over an hour and a half of total bliss.

B- Well if this is a dream i don’t want it to end.

P-Me either and we are gonna meet em all in a minute.

B-I have a theory.

P-Go on

B-We crashed the car we are both in coma’s and we are having mutual delusion.

Pauline laughed.

P-Yeh.

One of the guards came back and hurried the girls away back down the corridor and to a door. He knocked.

S-Who is it?

Guard-Its security I got the girls from earlier you said u wanted to see them.

S- Ok come in.

The guard opened the door and let them past before closing it behind them. They both looked on into the room. Simon was standing wiping his brow on a towel John was sitting in the chair Nick was playing space invaders Roger and Andy were changing their tops. Simon walked over to them putting his arms round Pauline he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Then curled his hands round Barbara’s waist and put his lips gently to hers.

S-Glad to see you girls are ok. We were worried you both took a big bump on the head.

He touched Barbara forehead she flinched back.

S-Sorry it looks painful.

John looked up and smiled.

J-You two don’t say much do you cat got your tongues.

P-It’s just it’s all really surreal it feels like we are really here.

Andy looked at Roger and circled his finger on the side of his head.

A-(whispering) Nut Jobs.

R-Shut up mate.

Simon looked at Barbara

S-You don’t say much.

She gazed back at him the young beautiful Simon. The Simon before Yasmin his eyes fresh his skin unblemished by time.

B-No just this is kinda overwhelming,

S-How long you girls been fans?

B-Twe....

She stopped herself realising that she couldn’t say twenty six years Simon wasn’t even twenty six at the moment. Thinking fast she spoke.

B-Since 1981

S-Cool diehard fans then three years pretty good going what are you 19 20 ..

Barbara looked at Pauline they hadn’t realised that they looked younger and slimmer than they were before.

P-I’m nineteen Barb is twenty.

S-So you’re Barbara and you are.

He pointed at Pauline.

P-Pauline

Pauline glanced across the room at Roger who was still standing half naked. She smiled as she noticed he was watching her he smiled back and butterflies danced in her stomach. John coughed

J-Rog you better hurry the old ball and chain will be waiting.

Roger pulled a face at John and wrenched his T-shirt over his head.

R-We aint married yet and she knows it’s a concert night.

Simon unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Barbara stood mesmerized by his lean young muscular body she stared almost drooling at him. He walked over to the cupboard and took out a t shirt sliding it over his head he caught sight of her gazing at him waving his hand in front of her face he grinned.

S-I take it you’re a Simon girl

Barbara blushed and laughed nervously. His hand brushed against hers a spark of static prickled between them. Pulling her hand away she rubbed it. Then looked at the floor he put his hand under her chin and brought her gaze back to his.

S-Don’t be nervous I don’t bite but John might.

She smiled then laughed.

B-So I guess this is it then you’ll be off to some lavish party now.

S-Na not tonight just having a few drinks in my room Rog Nick and Andy are off back to their other halves so it’s just me and John and well I thought you and Pauline might like to come and join us the limo is waiting outside ... that is if you haven’t got boyfriends to get back to or you have to get home.

Pauline smirked at John then Simon then looked at Barbara.

P-Well we don’t have any plans not at this point in time.

B-I think what she is saying is that we would love to come back with you.

Simon nodded and smiled broadly.

S-Just let me get my jacket.

Simon walked across the room; John followed him and dug him in the ribs.

J-What about Claire?

S-What about Claire? We have been done for ages I like this girl there’s something about her.

J-You’re talking about Barb I hope because I like Pauline.

S-Yep JT Barb is mine!!

Simon slipped his jacket on, grabbing Barbara by the hand he led her through the door . John put his arm around Paulines shoulder and followed him .

B-What about Nick Roger and Andy?

S-They have another car coming for them in a minute.

Simons hand gripped hers tightly. They reached the door he turned to both girls.

S-Right be prepared there will be a lot of fans out here and press just push on through don’t stop.

They nodded and Simon opened the door. A screaming throng of arms and faces met them. Girls yelling SIMON SIMON SIMON, and JOHN JOHN JOHN. Simon pushed his way through circling a protective arm around her shoulder. John held on tight to Pauline. They got to the car opening the door they almost fell in crawling across the seat John slammed the door behind them. Girls banging on the car. The chauffer opened his window.

Chauffer-(shouting) Move away from the car you will get run over.

Slowly the car moved off and eventually the screams died into the distance. John Laid his head back on the seat and sighed heavily.

J-Thank god for that I’m sure the British girls are getting as bad as the yanks.

Simon laughed.

S-Of course present company accepted.

John cackled

J-Don’t think you need to excuse yourself to her Simon the way she is looking at you I think you could say anything.

Barbara raised her eyebrows

B-Not anything John,

John pulled Pauline in close to him. He felt her shudder.

J-You ok babe you’re shaking

P-I’m fine just all this is so...

J-Surreal

John finished her sentence for her then laughed.

P-I wasn’t going to say that I was going to say unbelievable

-----
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Happens Tomorrow Empty Re: What Happens Tomorrow

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Fri 22 Feb 2008, 2:01 pm

She opened her mouth to speak again then felt Johns hand in the back of her hair pulling her into him before her words tumbled from her mouth he caught them with his. His tongue parted her lips and explored the inside of her mouth tasting her tangling with hers his other hand tracing the outline of her face pulling her further into a deep passionate kiss. Pauline’s body relaxed as John’s arms engulfed her.

Simon smiled at Barbara and slid himself closer to her along the seat curling her into the crook of his arm.

B-So aren’t you going to kiss me then?

S-I was being a gentleman.

B-You think I am little wallflower or don’t you like me that way?

Simon laughed and tossed his main of blonde hair.

S-No nothing of the sort and I fancy you like mad just the car is not very private I wanted to make you feel special.

B-You already made me feel special by choosing me over a million other girls.

S-Well let’s just say there is something better about you than those million other girls you have a maturity that I haven’t seen in a twenty year old woman before there is so much more to you than meets the eye

Barbara glanced out of the window of the limo and laughed quietly to herself.

B (whispering) you can say that again.

S-What was that?

B-We nearly there yet?

S-Yeh about two minutes we are at the Hilton.

Simon coughed

S-Johnny boy come up for air mate we are at the hotel.

John and Pauline parted panting for the first time since they had been in this place she was totally speechless. The chauffer pulled up at the main doors he turned to face them.

Chauffer- Are you going out again tonight boys or shall I put the car in the underground car park and finish for the night.

S-I think we will be ok tonight mate ok with you John?

J-Yep mate I don’t think we need to go anywhere tonight.

The chauffer got out of the car and opened the door for them. Barbara and Simon got out followed by John and Pauline. A few fans were milling about waiting. Simon and John both stopped to give autographs after five minutes they both began to get fed up they looked at the rest of the girls waiting and shrugged their shoulders

J-Sorry girls that’s it tonight me and Simon need our beauty sleep.

S-Yep.

Disappointed sighing filled the lobby as Simon grabbed Barbara’s hand and John took Pauline’s. A girl’s voice rang out

Girl –Who are the girls are they your new girlfriends?

Simon turned and walked backwards looking directly at the crowd of duranies he nodded his head and then turned back and carried on walking. The sounds of girls crying carried toward them.

B-That was naughty Simon see how upset they are now.

Simon smiled regretfully

S-Life is full of upsets they just have to learn that all of em can’t have me besides I only have eyes for one girl right now.

He laughed and put his arm tightly around her shoulder. Stepping into the waiting lift John pressed the button for the top floor. Simon stood behind Barbara and folded her tightly in his arms his breath warm on her cheek made her shiver with anticipation of things to come.

John grabbed Pauline’s waist and sashayed her backwards to the corner of the lift grinning he leant in and pressed his lips on hers responding she pushed a hand into the back of his hair her fingers embedded in his long tresses gently pulling his face down to hers. Simon turned and whispered to Barbara

S- (Whispering) Dogs on heat come to mind.

She laughed but secretly she was longing for Simon to push her against the side of the lift and make love to her she ached for his touch his kiss and wondered if it was ever going to happen. The lift jerking to a halt broke her thoughts. Simon tugged on the back of John’s jacket.

S-Come on Romeo and Juliet we’re at our floor.

They trekked down the corridor and stopped outside a big white door the plaque on the wall read “Presidential Suite”. Simon foraged in his pocket and found his key twisting it slowly he opened the door onto the lavish rooms. A table stood at the side of the room covered in bottles of champagne and vodka a couple already in ice buckets. Several plates of food stood in-between.

P- Blimey talk about VIP

J- Yeh it’s like this wherever we go, it’s nice but it gets kinda old after a while.

Simon pulled the door to behind them took his jacket of and tossed it onto the couch.

S-make yourselves at home, want a drink.

He walked over to the table.

S-We got bolly champagne, stolly vodka fresh orange coke water.

B-Champagne would be lovely thanks.

P-Vodi and orange please.

John shook his head.

J-Watering stolly down with orange sacrilege.

Pauline stuck her tongue out at him.

J-Emmnn I got somewhere you can put that tongue.

Simon rolled his eyes and handed her drink to her. Grabbing an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne in it and two glasses he sat himself down and patted the seat beside him looking at Barbara. He popped the cork and filled two glasses handing one to her he looked deep into her eyes.

S-Here’s to the future let’s hoping it only gets better.

Barbara’s mind raced there was so much she knew so much she could tell him, but interfering in future events could damage things. But they must have been sent here for a reason was it to stop John making a mess of his life was it to stop the band splitting up, was it to stop the disastrous union with Justin Timberlake. Only time would tell things had already been interfered with after all she was with Simon and at this point he should be looking into being with Yasmin.

S-You ok you look like your miles away.

B-Sorry was thinking about the future. Well the immediate future.

They both sipped their champagne. Simon smiled and got up again he kicked his shoes off.

S-Is it hot in here or is it me?

He pulled his t shirt over his head threw it with his jacket and sat back down next to her. Barbara’s eyes like saucers she stared once again at his beautiful body. She fanned herself with her hand.

B-It is now suddenly I have become very very warm,

Simon smiled leant forward taking her champagne from her hand he put both glasses down on the table staring deep into her eyes he ran his fingers down one side of her face.

S-I could write songs about your eyes, you’re so beautiful,

Cupping her face in his hands he guided it toward him their lips met at last. Her hands wandered down his smooth bare chest his skin so soft and silky under her fingers she traced a path around his tiger baby necklace and up his body caressing the back of his neck. Lost in the kiss that she had imagined for so long the kiss that was everything she dreamed it would be and more. John cleared his throat.

J-Simon I left something in the limo me and Pauline are just going to get it we might be a while.

Simon raised his hand over his head waving in acknowledgment still with his lips locked to hers. The door banged behind them Simon pulled back from the kiss and stood up he grabbed her hand and pulled her too her feet. Shifting nervously from foot to foot he looked at the floor.

S-Wanna go to my room I mean only if you want to...

She put her finger to his lips.

B-There’s nothing I want more

Grabbing the ice bucket champagne and glasses he led her in to his bedroom. A huge four poster bed dominated the room Simon gently closed the door behind them and set the ice bucket and glasses down taking her hand he led her over to the bed. Slipping his hands round her waist he pulled her in close leaning in he pressed his mouth to hers parting her lips with his tongue he used it to explore the inside of her mouth then tangling with hers. Pulling back he pulled her dress over her head letting it fall to the floor, his lips on her neck descending down in between her breasts. Cupping one in each hand he pushed them together and kissed them gently waves of excitement rippled through her body his tender touch making her shiver. Expertly he unclipped the back of her bra and took it off. His lips returned to her breasts taking one of her nipples between them he flicked it with the end of his tongue then sucked on it making it hard. His lips moved once more and travelled back up to hers engulfing her in his strong arms they pressed their naked torsos against each other skin to skin as they lost themselves in a deep passionate kiss .Coming up briefly for air he whispered to her.

S-I’ll be gentle

She tossed her head back and laughed

B-Simon you think I am a virgin?

S-Well err Yeh I guess.

B-Sorry to disappoint but...

She half smiled at him then spoke again.

B-Does this mean you don’t want me now?

S-God no, I want you so much, don’t ask me why I thought it, it was just something about you and air of innocence.

His voice trailed off laughing she stroked his face. Then pulled him down onto the bed ripping at the rest of each other’s clothes they were finally naked. Remembering the ice bucket she put her hand up to it and plunged it in .Grabbing a lump of ice she put it in her mouth. Simon looked puzzled

S-What you gonna do with that?

B-Don’t worry you’ll like it.

Taking the ice between her lips she ran it down his chest Goosebumps appeared as it slid slowly down his body. She stopped short of his rock hard cock admiring it briefly she then took it in her hand and guided it to her waiting mouth slipping it onto her cold tongue she felt him shudder closing her lips she moved the ice round in her mouth swirling it round the tip of his member he took a deep intake of breath .As the ice melted she moved her mouth up and down his length his hands kneading her hair.

S-Barb ....Barb...

She stopped and looked up taking him from her mouth she looked at him.

B-Yeh baby.

S-I wanna make love to you let me be inside you I wanna feel you under me.

She smiled and lay back letting him slip between her legs his body on hers. With one thrust he entered her laying still for a moment he brushed her hair from her face then kissed her hard again gently at first he began to thrust his cock in and out her hips moved with him grinding her throbbing clit against him as he rose and fell on her. A familiar feeling began to overwhelm her; she threw her head back and moaned with pleasure as her orgasm began to build.

B-Oh Si I’m gonna cum, fuck me harder I want it hard.

Simon looked a little shocked for a minute then did as he was told he began pounding into to her hard and fast , she raised her hips and arched her back and let out a cry of ecstasy as she came hard a gush of cum pooled around his cock breathing deeply in his ear she whispered.

B-Don’t stop please there’s so much more,

Simon carried on banging her hard fast and deep until he could feel his own orgasm creeping up on him. Closing his eyes he tried hard to concentrate he was enjoying this but it was gonna be over so soon. Barbara squirmed under him as she felt herself Cumming again her pussy spasmed she let out a loud cry Simon couldn’t hold on anymore he gasped his body shuddered to a halt as he shot his load deep in her. Lying still for a moment they caught their breaths he panted and looked down at her.

S-Wow you are so before your time I have never had sex like that before.

B-Again you have no idea.

Barbara laughed to herself Simon looked at her confused.

B-Don’t worry.

He moved off gazed at her then smiled his blue eyes sparkled in the half light of the room. If this was a dream she never wanted to wake. He circled her into his arms and snuggled in tight she reached over and turned off the light. Sleep crept up on them.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Fri 22 Feb 2008, 2:03 pm

John and Paul snuck downstairs, through the lobby and past the reception area unnoticed, the fans had long gone and hardly anyone was around. Paul held tightly onto John’s hand as they descended the stairs leading into the underground car park. The Limos were all parked next to each other, from his jacket pocket John produced a key, let himself into one of the limos pulling Paul into the back seat of the car with him. She smiled at him, a hint of wickedness twinkling in her eyes, never in her wildest dreams did she ever think she’d get the chance to be alone with The John Taylor!

Paul sat back in the leather seat and waited with baited breath to determine John’s next move, she wasn’t nervous only anxious at what he wanted to do to her now he had her all alone, her only vice was that she wouldn’t disappoint him or let him down, this was her dream man and she wanted to make the most of their time together! John sat beside her, his cock twitching as he thought about getting his hands on Paul’s gorgeous body. He was itching to touch her, taste her and feel her naked body moulded to his. Leaning over he opened what looked like a fridge, inside was chilled Stolichnaya Vodka, Chocolate Ice Cream and Champagne, Paul gasped. She was taken aback at the extravagance! After all this was Duran Duran she wasn’t used to being around this sort of lifestyle. John took a bottle of Stolichnaya from the fridge, he opened the bottle taking a large swig from it, before Paul had time to comprehend what was going on John forced his mouth against hers letting the vodka trickle into her mouth from his, Paul was startled at the forwardness of his kiss but she soon relaxed, she began to laugh and the vodka trickled down her chin and into her cleavage, pooling between her breasts.

They both began to laugh, it made them seem more at ease. John in mock horror threw his hands in the air laughing.

J: You’re ruining the Stolly...... It’s too expensive to be put to waste!

John leant forward and began to lick down the front of her cleavage, burying his head between her breasts as he drank up the remnants of the vodka, he soon realised he couldn’t get to all the vodka. He lifted the hem of Paul’s top and pulled it up over her head throwing it onto the floor of the car. Stopping for a few minutes he admired her body, she really was beautiful! Deftly he unhooked her bra and released her breasts, he took another swig from the bottle and took her nipple into his mouth, Paul squirmed as she felt the coldness on her breasts, her nipple was hard in his mouth. Her skin tingled as she felt his mouth bite and suck on one nipple then move his mouth to the other repeating the same action. Paul could feel his bulge against her thigh, she pushed her hand against it and rubbed his crotch, his cock was rock hard. John threw his head back, he wanted to fuck her as soon as he could! Paul slid off the back seat, standing up she began to slowly peel the rest of her clothes off tantalising John, he watched mesmerised as she stripped naked, kneeling up and pulling her by the hand towards him, his eyes clouded in lust and desire as he pressed his lips hard against hers. Paul could feel her body tingle with desire from a mere kiss. Paul reached for the buckle of his leather pants, she had envisaged a thousand times sliding her hand down the front of his tight leather pants, now she was doing just that. John helped her unbutton the trousers, he pushed them down to his ankles kicking them off along with his shoes. John guided her hand to his cock and she took him into her hand, the air between them was electric. Paul milked his cock in her hands and John began to moan into her mouth as their kiss lingered. Reaching forward John cupped her breasts in his hands, kneading and caressing them, they were getting more and more turned on with each kiss and caress, the windows of the limo steamed up as their body heat intensified. Paul felt John’s hands sliding over the contours of her body, she loved the way his touch ignited her skin. Paul knelt down in front of John, her mouth level with John’s cock. She slid her mouth down over his cock, with one hand he held her head, his hand grabbing her forcefully by the hair moving his hips in time with her mouth as she began to slowly suck him, his other hand slid down her body and between her legs, his fingers teasing her swollen clit, in an instant she felt his warm fingers inside the walls of her pussy, she could hardly take in what was happening but there was no way she was going to make him stop now! His thumb rubbed her clit, and her breathing grew shallow. She had never experienced anything as intense as this before, John ground his thumb harder against her clit and Paul knew those familiar urges were starting to sweep her body.

P: John...... I can’t take much more of this ......I’m gonna come.
J: Go for it Paul......Scream as loud as you like......I wanna hear you come for me!
P: *Moaning * John I’m coming ......Shit i’m coming now!
J: Good girl Paul......Come for John babe ...... I want to feel you come for me.

Paul felt her knees buckle as her orgasm washed over her, she screamed in rapture as John watched her orgasm, he smiled to himself. There was something about Paul that was different to all the other fans he’d screwed since the band had got together. John pulled Paul onto the back seat laying her back as he hovered his body above hers, she lay back and watched as he parted her legs with his own and drove his cock into her, John pulled her legs up over his shoulders and began to fuck her as hard as he could, his cock driving deeper and deeper inside her, Paul lifted her head wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed John passionately, her hands moved down his body, she could feel his ass rising and falling against her, grabbing his buttocks she pulled him in closer to her body. Their passion increased, Paul lifted the bottle of Stolly and poured it all over her breasts, John licked up every last drop of Stolly he could find as they had frantic, mind-blowing sex. Paul closed her eyes and thought back to all the years she’d fantasised about having John Taylor for one night, twenty six long years and now here she was, in the back seat of the band’s limo fucking John, her head swam, she never wanted to go back to 2008!

Paul could feel her body tense, those tremors were starting again, John could feel her muscles clenching him tight, he was coming and so was she, as he exploded he whispered into Paul’s ear breathlessly.

J: Paul......Have you any idea what you are doing to me?
P: Nope *laughing nervously * You are insatiable John Taylor!
J: Is that a good thing? *Smiling mischeviously *
P: I’d say so!
J: Are you sure you are only 19?
P: Yes why?
J: For 19 you certainly know how to please a man babe.
P: *Blushing * Why Thank You kind sir!

They lay together, their arms and legs entwined, John propped his head in his hand and smiled down at Paul. She gazed up into his eyes, drowning in the depths of them. He was so handsome and beautiful, sexy too as she’d just learnt from that explosive sex session! Her mind was racing, he had no idea about his drug filled lifestyle, his sex and drink addiction or his failed marriage to Amanda yet. She hoped and prayed she’d help John change his life and possibly rewrite history in the making for him and the band. Most of all she wanted to be by John’s side instead of Renee, Janine, Amanda or Gela. John’s voice shook her out of her thoughts.

J: Shall we head back Paul?
P: No let’s just stay here...... I wanna just stay here with you.
J: Ok babe if you want to.
P: I’d really like that John.

John found a travel blanket and they snuggled up together, John closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep, Paul snuggled in closer to him, she was ecstatic to have shared the night with him, something she had dreamed of for so long. Her thoughts trailed off, her face crumpled and she began to quietly sob, how could she go back to 2008 now after what had happened between them? She’d always loved him but he had Gela in 2008 what could ever make this right? Eventually tiredness overtook her thoughts and she fell into a fitful sleep with John’s arms wrapped tightly around her!!
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 24 Feb 2008, 9:17 pm

Barbara blinked as she opened her eyes the light was streaming through a crack in the curtains morning had snuck up on her and Simon like a thief trying to steal him away from her taking him back to his glamorous pop star existence. Quietly she stepped out of bed slipped on one of his t shirts and tiptoed over to the window. Peering out the world was carrying on as normal but she didn’t think things would ever be normal for her again. Simon sighed and turned over in bed reaching his arm across he felt for her. On finding her side of the bed empty he opened his eyes and sat up.

S-What ya doing over there its much warmer in here next to me.

She looked wistfully at him sadness in her eyes then padded back to the bed hopping on next to him she gulped back tears and tried to smile. He put his hand up and brushed her cheek.

S-Hey why so sad I thought we were having a good time?

B-We were ... we are its just...

Her voice trailed off as she thought of the question she was about to ask and how she should rephrase it so it sounded in the present rather than the past.

S-Just what babe?

B-I know you finished with Clare but I also know you have been seeing another girl I just wondered if and where I figure in this. Was this a one night thing I mean I’m not expecting anymore really I just wondered that’s all?

Simon smiled and brushed her hair from her face.

S-Right Clare and I are finished and yes I was seeing a girl called Yasmin but we kinda had words the other night and we finished and as for us I never intended to fuck you and run I don’t see you as one of those silly girls who just wants to shag me and tell everyone. When I look at you I see deeper than just sex and I want to be with you that is as long as you want to be with me I have to be truthful with you though I was going to call Yasmin after the gig last night but you saved me I saw you and I forgot about her.

Barbara closed her eyes let out a sigh of relief

S-Did you really think I would have sex with you and tell you to go come on credit me with some morals.

B-Just I heard and read stuff about you,

Simon laughed

S-The good old British papers you don’t want to believe anything they say I’m a good guy really and I am looking for what most people are looking for. A real genuine person who loves me for me not for my fame or money.

He pulled the covers back and rubbed the bed beside him

S-Now beautiful are you gonna get in bed and warm me up because it is freezing in here.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Dax_JT~~ Sat 05 Sep 2009, 5:37 pm