Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one have Duran Duran dreams?

+3
~*Sarah*~
Dalia Rhodes
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any one have Duran Duran dreams? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any one have Duran Duran dreams?

Post by Jay Tea Thu 24 Jan 2008, 2:13 pm

In your dreams, Sarah! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Any one have Duran Duran dreams? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any one have Duran Duran dreams?

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sat 26 Jan 2008, 4:36 pm

Yeah........... lucky me!! Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 623
Emploi : JT's Cornish Pixie!
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Wed 30 Jan 2008, 1:21 am

JT's Valentine wrote:I don't know what I'd do!!!!

Probably like you, I'd faint!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'd just deny everything, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Wed 30 Jan 2008, 9:49 pm

LMAO!! Well, I'd soon pipe up and say who the main culprits are!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

I have a halo to prove my innocence!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 623
Emploi : JT's Cornish Pixie!
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Wed 30 Jan 2008, 11:43 pm

I've yet to see this so-called halo, Sarah! lol
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Thu 31 Jan 2008, 12:16 am

JT's Valentine wrote:I've yet to see this so-called halo, Sarah! lol

Its as shiny as mine and yours Jayney Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 31 Jan 2008, 12:26 am

hahahah sarah has a halo i have one too but it slipped to my ankles a few yrs back x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Fri 01 Feb 2008, 6:20 pm

Well got to say that not long ago i dream with Simon (sorry Barb but he was with at that time lol...) i was in action with him and he was so hot wosshhhhhhhhh.......... it feel so real that i wake up with a big smile lol... make my day
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 371

http://www.myspace.com/sikki6

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Fri 01 Feb 2008, 7:15 pm

its s pig when u wake up when i dream about him i want to stay in that dream forever x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Tue 05 Feb 2008, 12:49 am

Had one this morning just before the alarm went off and Im darn sure it could have turned pretty xrated too if it wasn't for the blasted alarm

John took me up to this roof top garden and we were talking about something, it was nearly turning into an argument but I remember feeling him kiss me on the neck and nibble at my ear and then ohhhhhh well the alram of course Sad Sad Sad Sad
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 05 Feb 2008, 2:41 am

Aww dont ya just hate that
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 07 Feb 2008, 7:51 pm

Right here goes this wont go down well with the bass babes but i cant help what i dream. I went to a DD gig alone i was supposed to be going with Pauline but she was to ill. Anyway after the gig i went to the after show party managed to get myself in. I walked in and saw simon went over to him and asked for an autograph he was drinking and not very nice he begrudingly gave me it and insulted me. John saw what was going on and came over and had a go at him he was really nice to me and he bought me a drink. We talked all night but Simon kept coming and interupting making out i might be some serial killer. John took no notice and offered to walk me back to my hotel when we got outside he asked if i wanted to go back to his for a coffee. I asked where gela was he said she was away in LA and what she didnt know wouldnt hurt her. He took me back to his house and instead of coffee got me some wine we were both drinkin when he took my glass out of my hand and kissed me it was at this point i looked at the window and Simon was peering through he banged on the door and said i'm just making sure you are still alive JT i was like wot the fuck do u think i'm gonna do shag him to death. John told him to go away. But he still stood outside.

Think it could be the making of another story x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Fri 08 Feb 2008, 2:18 pm

That's so funny! I can almost see that myself! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rojo1978 Fri 08 Feb 2008, 7:52 pm

I've had this recurring dream many times!! Wink Wink

I'm in a nightclub with some friends, Simon knocks a drink all over my mate not even apologising and we get into a heated arguement. He's slagging me and saying things like "God all you Scottish women are all the same!" This fuels my anger and i tear strips off him for being a prize prick and telling him to stop acting like a prima donna, he don't like the fact i answer him back or stand up to him, think he expects me to bow to him as he's famous......Boy is he so very wrong!! Twisted Evil

John has to restrain me as i lunge at him trying to punch him, but i'm too wound up and John can't hold me, he and Roger get me finally restrained and they take me into a quiet room where i can calm down, they are both laughing at how feisty and fiery i am for such a small Scottish woman but i sure soon show them just how fiery and passionate i can be when i'm angry and to top it all off Simon walks in right in the midst of it all!!

TALK ABOUT PERFECT TIMING :lol![/color]

Last edited by on Sat 09 Feb 2008, 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
rojo1978
rojo1978
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 46
Localisation : At home having passionate sex with John and Roger!!
Emploi : Being a lover and best friend to the two men in my life......John and Roger!......Luv ya both XX
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Fri 08 Feb 2008, 8:56 pm

hahah i will get Si out of the room for ya paul give him some southern comfort lolllll x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 26 Feb 2008, 12:30 pm

thought i would have to tell you all about the dream i had last week. Me and Pauline were at the gig in glasgow and we managed to get front row seats (dont ask me how this is a dream) Simon was doing his flirty banter and looking down when he spotted moi (i had lost all my weight and was wearing a revealing basque) he pulled me up out of the audience asked my name and then asked what was my fave DD song. I told him Save a Prayer he said how fortunate i am about to sing that. He bekoned to a stage hand who bought out a stool and Simons guitar and he sat me down and sang it to me. If that wasnt enough after the song the band started playing tricked out the lights went down and Simon took me off to the side of the stage he pushed me against the wall and said "I could see right down your top from where i was standing yum now Give Us a Kiss" of course how could i say no. I snogged his pants off then he said shit i gotta go back on stage and now i got an enourmous stiffy i can see the news paper headlines tomorrow "SIMON LE BONER" we both laughed then he got the stage hand to give me backstage passes for both me and Pauline and ran back on stage i got taken back to my seat. After the gig me and Paul went backstage and Simon was waiting for me he smiled at Paul and asked if she minded being left with John and Roger for a bit. She of course said no i dont mind a bit lol. Simon took me down a corridor and found a security guard whom he whispered to then led me to this room the security guard stood out side and Simon took me in and bonked my brains out. The last thing i can rem seeing of this dream was the guard outside the room with his fingers in his ears going lalalalalalala because me and Simon were making so much noise lol.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rojo1978 Mon 09 Jun 2008, 2:11 pm

Wouldn't you just love it to be true Barb? I certainly wouldn't mind being left alone with John and Roger! tongue tongue
rojo1978
rojo1978
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 46
Localisation : At home having passionate sex with John and Roger!!
Emploi : Being a lover and best friend to the two men in my life......John and Roger!......Luv ya both XX
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Dax_JT~~ Fri 04 Sep 2009, 1:30 pm

I have actually very naughty dreams and it happendsw to me to woke up all in sweath!
You want me to share with all of you?! Wink
~~Dax_JT~~
~~Dax_JT~~

Female
Number of posts : 44
Emploi : love all five members from duran duran
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://z.dajana@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Dax_JT~~ Fri 04 Sep 2009, 1:33 pm

wow!!! Nice dream barbara! Very Happy
~~Dax_JT~~
~~Dax_JT~~

Female
Number of posts : 44
Emploi : love all five members from duran duran
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://z.dajana@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2