Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wedding Album

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Wedding Album Empty The Wedding Album

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 16 Jan 2008, 8:14 pm

The sun was going down casting a shadow along the Antigan beach. Barbara and Pauline stood on the balcony of their hotel watching in wonder.

P- It’s beautiful

B-Yes I can’t wait to see it in daylight, when the beach is all set out for Dal and Nick.

P-I tell ya what I can’t wait to see, or should I say who.

Barbara rolled her eyes.

B- Yes Paul I know Roger, and if you want to meet him we better get a shift on they are all meeting us in the bar in 10 minutes.

P-Shit I need more lippy.

Pauline glanced at her reflection in the mirror.

P-God he won’t look at me twice look at the state of me

B-You look great Paul it doesn’t matter if he notices you anyways he is married I could be the saying the same about Simon but I know he is here with Yasmin. So let’s just enjoy the free holiday we are getting be here for Dalia and Nick and top up our tans the rest will be a bonus. So come on girl get your knickers in gear we need to get down to the bar.

Pauline sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

P-I guess you’re right let’s go.

Barbara linked arms with Pauline and they hurried down to the bar. As they entered they saw Dalia waving she was with Gonnie.

D- (Shouting) Hey Girls over here we have champagne

Pauline looked disappointed.

P-No Roger.

B-Pauline its early come on.

They walked over to the table and all three girls exchanged kisses and hugs. Dalia poured them a large glass of champagne each. They raised their glasses in the air.

D-To my Nicky for making me the happiest woman alive.

We all raised our glasses.

All- Dalia and Nick

Pauline dug Barbara in the ribs.

P-Hey Hun have ya’s seen who’s sitting over there.

Barbara turned to look Simon sat at a table near the bar Yasmin sitting the other side both looking thoroughly miserable. Barbara frowned.

B-Oh well that’s me done for the week he bought the stick with him

P-Ya’s never know sweetie they look really pissed off with each other.

Yasmin and Si barely spoke a word to each other. Dalia had wanted to have all her best friends with her on her special day. Barb looked over and smiled at Si, his cock was twitching and before this week was through he was determined he would fuck this woman. Si smiled back at her, her legs almost buckled beneath her. She tugged on Pauline’s arm.

B-Oh my god Paul he smiled at me.

Pauline chuckled.

P-See I told ya’s. Ya never know what’s around the corner.

Yasmin looked up at Simon and scowled at him.

Y-Oh my god I can’t take you anywhere without you ogling some woman or other I wish I hadn’t come to this stupid wedding I miss Meredith.

Simon put his finger to his lips

S-Shut up Yas Nicks future Mrs is over there.

Y-Don’t tell me to shut up you pig I wanna go home.

S-Well you know I can’t I am Nicks best man I can’t just leave

Y-Right I’ll go alone.

She got up and slammed her chair under the table almost knocking it over. Simon glared at her.

S- You’re showing yourself up.

Yasmin burst into tears and ran out of the bar. Simon looked over at the now staring girls shrugged his shoulders gestured that he was sorry then ran after her. Pauline nudged Barbara.

P-Looks like trouble in paradise I thinks ya’s is gonna be lucky after all.

B-Yeh yeh

Dalia looked toward the door.

D-Oh here comes Nicky with Rog and John.

Pauline grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear.

P-Oh my god this is it I am finally gonna meet him.

The three men walked in and all smiled Nick made his way over Dalia leant forward and kissed her. Dalia gazed at him and stood up they fell into each others arms. They finally broke free from their embrace. Nick sat down and patted his knee Dalia sat on it. Everyone was silent Nick looked up.

N- Sorry guys had to greet my lady for the last time before she becomes the ol ball and chain.

Dalia scowled at him and slapped him playfully.

D-behave yourself Nicky and I will introduce you to my friends.

Nick put his hands in the air in submission

N- Ok babes

He laughed Dalia looked up and smiled at everyone

D- Ok Nick Roger John this is Gonnie Barbara and Pauline.

The boys all smiled and said hi back. They sat down one by one ending in Roger who squeezed in between Barbara and Pauline. He had, had his eye on Pauline from the moment he walked into the bar and wanted to sit with her. Roger turned to Barbara and smiled

R- Sorry Hun thought it would be nice to be in the middle

Barbara smiled she secretly knew that Pauline would be having palpitations by now as the man of her dreams was now sitting next to her. Roger turned to Pauline and smiled. Pauline felt her knees go weak. She smiled back at him. John sat at the end of the table next to Barbara. He prodded her in the shoulder Barbara looked shocked as she turned to him. John Smiled at her

J – Haven’t we met before?

B- No this is the first time

John shook his head and looked very puzzled

J-You know you look so familiar I am so sure I have met you or seen your picture somewhere

Barbara laughed and took a big gulp of champagne if this was Johns attempt at a chat up line it was pretty pathetic and it wasn’t going to work anyway she was a Simon girl always had been and always would be. She looked up at John

B-Maybe you looked at one of the Duran forums or something and saw my picture I do post a lot sometimes they ask you to show yourself.

John’s eyes widened

J-Oh my god I just got it . A few years ago I went into an msn chat room for a laugh spoke to this lady hahaha by chance you weren’t lebonlover I think it was

Barbara choked on her champagne she remembered the incident well she would recount it to people about her encounter with the man she thought was John Taylor in and 80’s revival chat room but she didn’t actually think it was him.

B- That was really you oh my god. You tried so hard to put me off Simon I was adamant I loved him in the end you left.

J-Yes well I was trying to big myself up a bit didn’t work though did it. I don’t suppose your Simon days are over

He did puppy dog eyes at her and she laughed and rubbed him on the shoulder.

B-Sorry sweetie 26 long Simon years and counting

John rolled his eyes and sighed then smiled

J-Damn that man

As if on cue raised voice from the foyer stopped the conversation dead. It was Simon and Yasmin again this time she was dragging a case behind her she stood with her hands on her hips in a defensive stance. Everything they were saying could be heard in the bar.

Y-I’m going don’t try to stop me.

S-I’m not gonna shall I get the door for you?

Y-You know what Simon you’re a nasty horrible bastard I hate you so much

S-Good that will make the divorce so much easier

Yasmin slapped him around the face and stormed out of the door he yelled after her

S-DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT

He rubbed his now red cheek and headed towards the bar. Everyone tried to pretend they hadn’t heard anything and carried on talking. Simon came over to the table and John looked up at him

J-You ok mate?

S-Yep I am good Johnny boy just thought I better come over say sorry for the disruption and say hello to thease lovely ladies so come on who is who.

Dalia looked up and pointed around the table first to Gonnie then Pauline last Barbara

D- Girls this is Simon, Simon this is Gonnie Pauline and Barbara

Simon smiled and nodded at Gonnie and Pauline he stopped at Barbara Winked at her and grinned Barbara felt her face flush red. John looked at her and rolled his eyes.

S-All gorgeous girls and I get the girl with the flaming red hair to walk down the aisle next to tomorrow excellent. Right guys I am gonna shoot off to my room have a few duty frees then go to the land of nod. See you all tomorrow.

Everyone said their goodbyes to him John got up with him.

J-I think I might call it a night down here too seen as Im not getting anywhere with my chat up lines tonight.

Barbara slapped him playfully he rubbed his arm

J-Ouch Simon watch her she is violent

S-Its ok John you know I like pain

He winked again at her and they both left.

Pauline leant across her and whispered to her

P- I think youre in there babe

Barbara laughed

B- Don’t be daft I think I am gonna go get some fresh air and then head off to bed

P-you don’t mind if I stay down here for a bit do you I wanna chat with Roger

B- No babe you go ahead have you got your room key.

P-Yep right here in my bag.

Barbara got up and kissed Pauline on the cheek

P-night babe have fun Night everyone

They all waved Barbara got up and left the bar she strolled out onto the patio outside the warm breeze blowing her long red her around she leant over the wall and took in the beauty of the moonlight on the sea. She heard voices above her they sounded familiar. She looked up and saw John and Simon standing on a balcony Simon called down.

S-Hello gorgeous wanna come and join the party

Barbara laughed nervously B-No thanks babe I’m off to bed in a minute need my beauty sleep for tomorrow
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Album Empty Re: The Wedding Album

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 21 Jan 2008, 8:07 pm

Simon laughed
S-Babe you don’t need it your gorgeous enough besides Johnny tells me you’re a le bon lover.
Barbara winced and put her face in her hands then looked back up and scowled at John.
B-thanks John for that just wait I’ll get ya
John giggled
J-Promises promises
She shook her head and waved a hand in the air as she walked away
B- Night you two.
She disappeared up to her room.

Roger and Pauline had been chatting all evening they now felt like old friends. Roger had told her that he and his wife where getting divorced and had confided deeply in her. Now they were out for a walk on the beach before going to their rooms. They strolled down the moonlit beach Roger turned to face her warm wind blew her hair across her face. He smiled and swept a stray strand out of her eyes.
R-You’re very beautiful you know tonight has been great it feels like we have known each other forever
He placed a finger gently under her chin and guided her face in to his. Their lips touched gently at first then into full blown passion. Pauline began to get carried away she pushed one hand up the back of his t shirt and the other glided over the front of his jeans. Roger pulled away from the kiss.
R-Hang on hang on I know I said I felt like I’d known you forever but it’s a bit soon for this.
Pauline breathed heavily and pushed her body closed to his placing both hands on his chest she whispered in his ear.
P-Come on Rog I just wanna have a little fun
With that she pushed him to a darkened corner of the beach until he was flat against a stone wall . Pressing her lips hard against his she expertly unbuckled his belt unzipped his jeans and pushed her hands inside his boxers. Her willing finger tips met his hardening member. Wrapping her fingers around it she milked him it grew in her hand. Pulling away from the kiss she looked at him giggled falling to her knees in front of him she slipped his now stiff cock onto her tongue sliding it slowly up and down. His hands in her hair tugging gently she took him deep into her mouth sucking hard moving him in and out licking and sucking. His hips thrust gently against her face his breath grew heavy until in a quiet moan he grabbed her hair hard.
R-Babe I’m Cumming don’t stop
She felt his cock twitch hard as he exploded into her mouth she drew him out of her mouth and licked the last drops from the end of his still pulsating member Pulling herself to her feet, Roger ran his hand down the side of her face and pulled her in to a kiss she felt his hand trace a path down the front of her blouse down her skirt then up her leg tracing a path around the leg of her silk panties. His fingers danced up her inner thigh. She shivered as she felt them brush over her now damp crotch gently rubbing. She was fired up and came up from the kiss panting grabbing his hand she shoved it inside her panties.
P-I want you in me... put your fingers in me if I can’t have your cock I want your fingers.
Roger obliged and slid two fingers inside her. He pressed his lips hard on hers again his fingers sliding in and out of her the palm of his hand grinding against her swollen throbbing clit. It wasn’t long before her breath became heavy she tipped her head back and trying not to cry out she half whispered.
P-Oh god I’m gonna cum harder, do it harder.
Roger rammed his fingers deep inside her, her whole body suddenly shuddered and she cried out. Roger quickly put his other hand over her mouth. As she came her warm juices gushed out into the palm of his hand.
P – Oh my god
Roger smiled and caught his breath
R- That was amazing
p-You’re telling me.
They straightened themselves up linked arms and made their way back to the hotel.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Mon 21 Jan 2008, 8:47 pm

gosh i need a cold cold cold cold shower now lol... that's amazing
Thxs for the history girls u rock!
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 371

http://www.myspace.com/sikki6

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 22 Jan 2008, 12:24 am

Stopping outside Pauline’s hotel door he put his arms around her waist.

R-It’s been a wonderful evening I never thought I could feel this way again you are the sexiest woman I have ever met.

Pauline ran her hands up his back

P-It doesn’t need to end here

Roger smiled half heartedly

R-It does babe just for tonight let’s wait I promise it will be worth the wait. I’m not a jump into bed first date kinda guy, you got further than any other girl ever got on the first meeting, so let’s not spoil it we can look forward to getting to know each other better.

Pauline gave in she knew she wasn’t going to win this and she didn’t want to make him run away. She smiled and kissed him.

P-Ok babe I can’t wait till tomorrow

She unlocked her door and waved him off as he disappeared down the corridor. Pauline glided into the room on a cloud of ecstasy. The lights were out Barbara was already asleep. She quietly got herself ready for bed then sunk into a joyful sleep full of dreams of Roger.

The next day was the day of the wedding everyone was busy and Pauline had been sickeningly happy since they got up but Barbara was pleased for her. They both showered and went down to Dalia’s room in their robes to get their hair and makeup done and change into their dresses. They all looked stunning in pale blue silk dresses with a split up one side their hair was in lose curls with a silver wire wrapped around three times like and Alice band on the silver wire were tiny blue topaz butterflies and under the dress cream lace top stockings. Dalia’s outfit was similar but all in cream her band in her hair was gold and she had diamond butterflies also a cream antique lace veil. They all tracked down to the hotel gardens and had some photos taken before returning into the hotel to wait to go out onto the beach for the ceremony. Barbara shifted uncomfortably Pauline looked at her as she rubbed her leg.

P-What’s the matter?

B-These stupid hold ups are driving me mental they keep slipping down and the lace is itching me.

Barbara put her foot up on the low wall of the hotels indoor fountain and her dress fell open at the split she pulled at the top of her stocking. Simon entered the foyer the first thing he saw was Barbara messing with her stocking by the fountain she looked stunning her red curls fell about her face as she put her fingers in her stocking top and rubbed around under the lace. Barbara rubbed the back of her neck she felt like someone was watching her glancing upwards she noticed Simon he was watching her. He saw her look up and smiled sexily at her. She rolled her eyes and laughed Pauline looked at her again.

P-What ya’s laughing at?

Barbara gestured toward Simon.

B- I think he likes my stockings.

P-I think he wants to get into them with you.

Barbara giggled and carried on trying to sort out her stocking. Roger and John joined him.

J-What ya looking at Si

Simon gestured toward Barbara who was still adjusting her stocking top.

S-I think I’m in love

John laughed and patted him on the back.

J-Come on mate you get to touch her in a minute, I’m sure she is thinking the same about you.

S-What she wants to get in my stockings ha-ha John you been in my underwear draw again.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Tue 22 Jan 2008, 6:34 pm

Pretty cool i can't wait for more lol...
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 22 Jan 2008, 7:25 pm

pauline is writing urs and nicks wedding night x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Tue 22 Jan 2008, 9:27 pm

MMMMMMMMM SASSY! LOL
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rojo1978 Wed 23 Jan 2008, 11:06 pm

Embarassed Will get started on it as soon as i get a minute to myself, great going so far Barb, keep it coming LOL lol!
rojo1978
rojo1978
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 46
Localisation : At home having passionate sex with John and Roger!!
Emploi : Being a lover and best friend to the two men in my life......John and Roger!......Luv ya both XX
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 24 Jan 2008, 4:40 am

Simon sighed and smiled.

S- can i help you with that

B- No thanks i think got lt.

She stood up and Smoothed down her dress. Simon glanced along the row and said hi Pauline and Gonnie. He then leant forward and kissed Barbara on the cheek whispering in her ear.

S- you look stunning I can’t take my eyes of you,

B- Thank you, You look handsome to.

Suddenly Simon felt someone poking him in the back. He turned around Gonnie was standing looking cross.

s- what?

G- how come she gets a kiss and we just get a hi?

S- Well you see its tradition at a wedding for the best man to get it on with the chief bridesmaid.

Barbara raised her eyebrows

B- Not when the best man is married to a supermodel it’s not,

Simon smirked.

S- What if the best man filed for divorce this morning.

B-Then the chief bridesmaid may have to re-evaluate the Situation

John cleared his throat

J-guys think they want us now.

Simon linked arms with Barbara John with Gonnie and Roger with Pauline. Dalia led the procession with her father. Classical music wafted from the string quartet whilst everyone walked down a pale blue carpet. The altar was desecrated with tropical flowers and crystal butterflies Nick was waiting he turned to see Dalia and his eyes filled with tears. The music stopped Dalia turned and gave Barbara her flowers. The ceremony began. But neither Barbara nor Simon were listening they were gazing at each other exchanging Smiles and not Concentrating Simon didn’t notice the registrar asking for the rings John nudged him.

J-. Simon !

S-what mate?

J- The rings?

Simon laughed nervously and Handed the ring over Nick suppose his head at him.

S- Sorry mate.

After that’s Simon kept his head down and tried not-to look at her. Anymore mistakes and Nick world cut his balls off. As quickly as it all began it was almost over the registrar pronounced them husband and wife. Everyone Clapped as Nick took Dalia in his arms for the first time as Mrs Rhodes. Everyone then began to file into the function room for the wedding meal. Barbara linked arms with sermon and Grinned at him.

S- Do not Say a word.

She giggled

B- My lips are sealed.

They seated themselves at the top table. As she sat down the split in her skirt fell open to reveal a hint of lace stocking top. Simon’s eyes focused on her leg. She smirked at him.

B- They may look sexy but they are bloody uncomfortable.

Simon looked up.

S-what?

She laughed.

B- My stockings you’re obsessed.

S- It’s not the stockings I’m obsessed with its whats in them. Do you want to go take them off could come and help you if you like.

She leant across and whispered to him.

B-later!

Simon nearly choked on his champagne he was just about to say something when the matra-dee asked for silence for the groom. Nick began his speech. She felt Simons hand on her knee it worked its way up her leg. She slapped her hand on his and in a quiet voice she spoke.

B- Not now. Later!

She smiled at him. Simon was restless all through the speeches and the meal. When it was over he got up to speak to John. Barbara fidgeted in her seat her Stockings were driving her mad and she had now decided enough was enough sire needed to Sort them out once and for all. She got up and tapped Pauline on the back.

B- Hun in going in the other room to sort these Stockings out.

p- Ok Hun.

She headed into the small room next to the function room the guys had used it-earlier as a changing room. In the Corner was a screen with a table and chair behind lt. She went behind it and hoisted her dress up over her thighs. Sitting down she fiddled with her stockings trying to make them comfortable. A noise startled her and she looked up. Simon was looking at her with a daft Look on his face.

S- Hey no fair you started without me.

B- Not at all you were talking. How did you know i was here?

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Thu 24 Jan 2008, 5:46 pm

i like it!! lots lots lots!
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 24 Jan 2008, 6:35 pm

more to come soon x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Thu 24 Jan 2008, 10:08 pm

Yay!!!
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Fri 25 Jan 2008, 2:51 am

S –Roger told me I’ve been waiting to get you alone since last night.
She smiled. He put his hand on her knee again and hesitantly Started to move it half expecting her to brush it aside again instead she reached out and ran her hand down the side of his face. He moved forward and pressed his lips hard on hers. His tongue parting her ups and exploring the inside of her mouth. Slowly his hand traced a path up her leg stopping only. To explore the underside of her lace stocking top then carrying on to the inside of her thigh his Fingers met the silk of her panties. She gasped as they found their way inside she was so turned or coming up for air from the kiss Simon looked lustily at her.
S- You’re so wet.
B- I know it’s you, you make me so horny.
He caught his breath then dropped to his knees between her legs his lips on her inner thigh she shuddered as the warmth of them passed her stocking and onto the bare skin of her leg. He gently eased back the crotch of her panties with his thumb and pressed his mouth forcefully on her pussy sucking hard on her Clit this tongue then diving in and out of her she tipped her head back and ranker fingers through his hair. Pushing him in closer she moaned as his tongue worked its magic bringing her Closer until she whispered
B-Simon don't stop . . . Cumming now on my god!!!
He licked her harder and faster until she came hard her juices gushing out into his mouth. He lapped them up as her body still shuddered Simon looked up his face red and looking very pleased with himself. He stood up slowly wiping his mouth on the back of his hand. The front of his trousers stood out, his hard erect cock begging her to set it free. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly his cock stood proud over the top of his boxers. She licked her lips and peeled his underwear down over it taking it in her hands she guided it toward her mouth. Suddenly they heard a noise.
B- Oh my god that was the door.
S- Fuck just be quiet they might go away.
Gonnies voice echoed through the room.
G- Simon know you are in here i saw you come in.
Simon looked at Barbara and rolled his eyes.
S-Yes i’m in here what do you want?
G- Nick sent me to find you he wants you now.
S- Can’t he wait like ten minutes I’m kind of
busy here
G- Well he did say now, what are –you doing over there anyway i’m Coming over... is Barb with you?
Simons cock went limp in her hands. He quickly put it back in his boxers and did his trousers up.
S-Don’t worry were coming.
G- Ok I tell Nick.
With that the door slammed. Simon looked miserable.
B- Don’t worry we can get back to this later.
Simon sighed a huge sigh.
S- I suppose, you know what first I’m gonna Kill Nick then i am gonna kill the Dutch bird.
She laughed and linked her arm in his.
B- come on big boy lets go.
They strolled back into the function room. Whilst Simon went to speak to Nick Barbara went upstairs to get changed. When Barbara came back down Simon was nowhere to be seen. She walked over to Pauline and Roger.
B- Hi guys have you seen Simon?
R-yeh he went for a walk down the beach ten minutes ago he looked really pissed off what did you do to him?
She rolled her eyes.
B- Nothing that’s, the prob. I’m gonna go find him.
P-OK babe, take care.
Barbara walked out onto the patio kicked her shoes off Pulled a towel off a sun lounger and headed down the beach. In the distance she saw Simon sitting on a rock swigging a beer and throwing stones into the sea. She got to the rock and looked up at him.
B-Hey you what ya doing?
Simon I did you go spoke to Nick turned and you were gone.
B-I went to get changed that dress was getting heavy. I got a pressie for you.
S- What that?
Barbara opened her hand and dangled her panties from her finger then looked at Simon and licked her lips.
S- you got none on?
She raised her eyebrows and lifted her shirt in front of him. Under her dress all she was wearing was her hold up stockings. Simon looked up to the sky.
S- Thank you god.
He walked over to her and ran his hands up her thighs and over her bare buttocks. He pulled her in hard to him and pressed his mouth on hers running his hands under her butt and in between her legs. He pushed two fingers inside her pussy. She gasped and pulled out of the kiss. she felt his cock growing against her leg.
S- You’re all wet again is there something you want me to do?
He pushed his fingers in her harder. Barbara moaned softly..

B-I want you to fuck me, put your big juicy cock in me and Fuck me. Come With me
She dragged him into some dunes. She lay the towel down on the sand. She pulled her dress over her head and stood almost naked he took his trousers and his boxers off. She grinned at him.
B-lay down.
S- Yes Mam.
He lay on his back; she stood over him and lowered herself onto his cock. Straddling him she moved herself backwards and forwards. Simon held onto her hips then watched as she closed her eyes and pushed her breasts out, his hands moved from her hips and caressed them. Without warning he flipped her on her back. She looked up at him.
B-Don’t stop I want You so much do it to me hard fuck me now.
S- How hard?
He growled. .
B- HARD
He rammed his Cock harder and harder into her pussy his ball’s slapping against her butt. His face red his eyes closed.
B- Oh god Oh Simon I’m gonna cum oh Fuck... . .
The force of her orgasm squeezed his cock hard. Her juices flooded out. Simon let out a huge gasp he clenched his teeth and speeded up Faster and Faster until he made one Final thrust letting out a cry of ecstasy shooting his load deep inside her.

Last edited by on Mon 04 Feb 2008, 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Fri 25 Jan 2008, 5:54 pm

Wossshhh! i need another cold shower lol!
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sat 02 Feb 2008, 3:41 am

Simon lay there still for a moment, then lay back catching his breath he turned to face her.
S-Oh my god...
Barbara breathed heavily and grinned at him,
B- God had nothing to do with it i don’t think he would approve somehow.
They both giggled Barbara sat up and slipped her dress back over her head. Simon slipped his trousers back on.
S-I suppose we better go back to the party.
B-Cant we just sit here for a few more minutes the sun is going down i don’t want to ruin a perfect moment,
Simon smiled and sat down he patted his knee. She sat in between his legs he put his arms around her waist and laid his chin genltly on her shoulder.
Pauline and Roger danced closely their eyes hadn’t left each other all night. Pauline looked toward the door and saw Barbara and Simon come in arms around each other. Pauline smiled at Roger.
P- looks like those two have gotten together.
Roger grinned.
R-Simon doesn’t waste his time he wants something he goes for it.
P-Well he better behave himself with my mate or he’ll have me to deal with.
Roger pretended to look scared.
R-Shit i better warn him....
He giggled Pauline slapped him.
P-I’m not joking if he hurts her i will sort him out..
R- And there was me thinking you would sort me out first.
P- There’s sorting out and there’s sorting out,
She raised her eyebrows.
R-Suddenly its very warm in,
Pauline giggled
P-I think it might be time to go to bed actually i am all hot and sticky i could do with a shower first
R-Listen you go up i will be five minutes i gotta go say night to everyone ..Er who’s room yours or mine.
P-Better make it mine i don’t think Barb will be back in there tonight.
She gestured over to Barbara and Simon who were slow dancing still snogging each other. Roger smiled he kissed Pauline once on the lips
R-See you in five ok?
Pauline nodded and disappeared upstairs to her room. Roger strode over to Simon and Barbara he tapped Simon on the shoulder
R –Sorry to disturb you mate but can i just ask a favour of you both
Simon and Barbara surfaced from their marathon kiss and looked at him.
S-Sure what is it?
R-Well i’m kinda going back to the the room with Paul and if you could barb i would appreciate if you didn’t come back there tonight.
Barbara grinned
B-Sure Rog i’m going back to Simons room anyway
Simon raised his eyebrows
S-Oh yeh what makes you so sure...
He looked serious and then he laughed
S-Its fine Rog have fun mate i know i’m going to ..
B-Oh yeh
S-Oh yeh
Simon put his nose to hers smiled and kissed her again.
R-Jeeze get a room you two.
Simon stuck his middle finger up at Roger and they carried on kissing. Roger shook his head chuckled to himself and walked upstairs.

Pauline had already gotten into the shower. As Roger entered the room he could hear the water running and Pauline singing he undressed quietly and gently opened the bathroom door. He could see her curvy body outlined behind the glass door of the shower cubicle walking over he opened the door. She turned with a start then on seeing Roger naked she smiled sexily. His eyes darted up and down her glistening naked form he stepped in pressing his lips to hers his hands skimmed down her shoulders and down to her breasts. He reached up to the shelf to get some shampoo and brought a bottle down

R-This is baby oil is there something you’re not telling me.

Pauline laughed

P-It’s Barbs she uses it after she has showered stops her skin from getting dry.

Roger grinned a wicked grin. The without warning he squirted it all over her breasts Pauline grabbed the bottle and squirted back they both stood laughing at each other for a minute. The bottle suddenly slipped out of Pauline’s hand she turned around and bent over to pick it up. Roger slapped his oily hands on her bottom and growled. Standing up he let his hands roam her body from behind over her hips along the curve of her waist and over her breasts one hand slid down and gently rubbed her throbbing clit she moaned in approval and placed her hand on his almost guiding him. Turning her head toward him their lips met. His erection prominent on her inner thigh she wanted him so badly. Turning herself around she pressed herself against him he turned her toward the wall and pushed her backwards trying to grab her backside to pick her up.

R-This is useless you’re all slippery I can’t get hold of you let’s get out.
She nodded in agreement. Stepping out of the shower roger lay some towels on the floor. They little by little eased themselves down. She lay back parting her legs he traced a path with his fingers down each leg, she raised her hips slightly off the floor as if inviting him. But he was in no hurry he wanted to savour every moment exploring her wonderful body. His fingers stopped short of her clit dancing around then gently separating the lips of her pussy he leant forward and kissed it lightly his tongue wound round it .Grabbing his hair she could feel herself about to explode pushing his head in further his mouth still working on her like a mini tornado. Moving her hands from his hair she grabbed a handful of towel
P-Yes yes oh my .....
Her back arched as she came her juices like a small stream trickled out. Roger pushed himself up on his knees and ran his fingers through the river licking them. Then again this time rubbing it onto his cock it twitched in anticipation as if it could taste her. He lowered himself down and hovered over her kissing her hard and full on the mouth she could feel the tip of his member just outside her pussy. She pushed his lips away.
P-I want you now....
R-Patience
P- Now...
She almost screamed at him and thrust her hips up. His cock slid inside her at last. He lay still on top of her for a moment; she wriggled her hips under him
P-Fuck me
She murmured he started to thrust into her their body’s sliding together gently at first then more urgent, his breath growing deeper. She could feel it again welling up in the pit of her stomach wave after wave of pleasure pushing himself up on his knees he watched as his cock slid in and out of her.
She ran her fingers down herself stopping and stroking her throbbing mound. Stopping he looked down at her then closed his eyes trying to concentrate
P-Don’t stop
R-I’m gonna cum if I don’t

P-Please I don’t care I’m there too

He fell forward onto her and pounded his cock into her hard his breath shallow his hips thrusting faster and faster until his whole body shook then with one final thrust he shot his load into her just as her orgasm ripped through her. They lay together for a moment in a panting oily wet heap. Roger gazed at Pauline and smiled.
R-You’re fantastic
P-you’re not so bad yourself
They hauled themselves up off the bathroom floor showered again then exhausted took themselves off to bed.

Last edited by on Mon 04 Feb 2008, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 03 Feb 2008, 7:26 pm

All the guests had gone home, Simon and Barb were last to head upstairs. It had been a long day and everyone was looking forward to a good night’s sleep. Nick and Dalia were in their room, Dalia went into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable whilst Nick began to undress. Dalia nervously unhooked her dress and let it fall in a heap on the floor. She took off her make-up, brushed her teeth and finally let her hair down, it cascaded around her shoulders. When she was ready she switched off the light and went out to join her new husband. Nick’s mouth fell open when he saw her emerge from the bathroom. She stood by the doorway dressed in a cream basque. Nick in just his boxers, walked towards her, his hands itching to touch and feel her naked body against his. Nick held out his hand to her and tentatively she took it. Nick could sense her nervousness.
N: Relax babe I aint gonna bite you!
He drew her into his arms and kissed her tenderly, his hands skimming the contours of her body.
D: Nick i want you. *Moaning into his ear *
N: Same here babe. I want you so bad.
D: Make love to me......Make love to me like it’s our first time together.
N: Is that what you want?
D: Yes......I want our wedding night to be special......Please?
N: Anything for you Mrs Rhodes.
Nick led her by the hand to the bed and laid her down, he lay beside her drinking in the beauty of his new wife. Gently he took the tiers of her Basque and began to pull them apart as he kissed her, his body hovering above hers. The Basque fell open revealing her naked body inch by inch, Nick threw it to the floor. His mouth left hers and began to trail its way down her neck, along her collarbone and towards her breasts. Dalia moaned as she felt his warm breath on her skin, it made her body tingle in excitement and anticipation. Nick let his mouth envelope each breast, gently caressing and biting it until they were erect. Her body ached under his touch, it was everything she had hoped for and more on her wedding day to Nick and here he was making it even more memorable for her, she closed her eyes and sighed.
She could feel Nick’s arousal against her thigh, she rubbed her hand against it slowly and he growled a low throaty growl. His lips left her breasts moving down slowly across her toned stomach and closer to her mound. Nick parted her legs slowly and ran his hands up the inside of her thighs, he leant forward and kissed her inner thigh, moving higher and higher with each kiss. Edging closer and closer to her pussy, she bit her lip as she felt his tongue run over her slit before he flicked his tongue against her swollen clit.
Dalia arched her back as she felt his fingers slide into her, two then three, working her very core into a wave of pleasure. She grabbed the pillows and buried her head in them, muffling her cries as those familiar urges began to sweep through her body overwhelming her.
D: Oh my god Nick i’m......i’m coming
N: Are you babe? ......Come for me.
Nick loved to watch her like this, he rammed his fingers harder and deeper into her, her body writhing under Nick’s duress until she screamed out, her body shaking as her orgasm overpowered her. Her juices flowed into Nick’s mouth as he hungrily drank her in. Dalia quickly recovered, her legs a little weak, she changed tack and pushed Nick back onto the bed, her hands pulled his boxers down his legs, Nick kicked them off, his cock standing proud, Dalia leant forward and took him into her mouth, Nick threw his head back as her willing mouth took all of him in, sucking him slowly. Dalia felt Nick grab her hair as she began to suck him a bit harder, her mouth working up and down his cock as her hands caressed his balls, Nick thrust his hips in time with her mouth and began to moan loudly as his orgasm began to take hold of his body, he was close to coming. Dalia broke free and knelt up on the bed.
D: I don’t want to wait any more Nicky, come on i need you NOW
N: Oh do you now? If you want it that much i will oblige.
D: Please Nicky I need you inside me now.
N: Ok baby.
Nick knelt behind her and entered her, Dalia stifled a scream as she felt his cock slide inside her, Nick reached forward and grabbed her by the hips, he began to thrust slowly at first but Dalia was getting impatient, she’d changed her mind and she wanted their lovemaking to be hard and passionate like it always was.
D: Nick *Whimpering * Harder please harder and don’t stop!
N: Ok if you insist.
This time Nick grabbed her by the shoulders and began ramming his cock in and out of her, she reached behind her and grabbed his buttocks pulling him deeper inside his thrusts increasing harder and faster, Dalia began to pant, she could feel another orgasm ripping through her body, he slid his hand down and rubbed her swollen clit with his thumb. Nick pounded harder and faster, he moved his mouth closer to her ear and whispered to her.
N: Is this the way you wanted it Dalia?
D: *Panting into his ear * Yes Nick i want you to fuck me harder.
With all the strength he could muster Nick rammed his cock into her again, Dalia buried her head in the pillows and screamed as she felt her orgasm explode, Nick held her hips and thrust quicker, he let out a guttural moan as he erupted inside her, his body spent and exhausted he collapsed breathing heavily on Dalia’s shoulder as he struggled to get his breath back! They both fell forward, exhausted but happy, Dalia grabbed the throw-over from the bottom of the bed and pulled it up around them both. She snuggled into Nick’s chest and closed her eyes
D: Nick I love you so much.
N: I know babe same here.
D: Thank You for making me the happiest woman alive today.
N: You deserve it Mrs Rhodes.
Nick and Dalia in a matter of minutes were soon blissfully asleep, snoring softly!
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Mon 04 Feb 2008, 6:37 pm

* hoses self down with cold water*

Fantastic!
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 04 Feb 2008, 6:48 pm

lol glad u like it ... The nick and dalia bit is paulines work aint she great ... oh btw am writing some come undone for you wont be long with it x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rojo1978 Mon 04 Feb 2008, 7:27 pm

silent I just hope Dalia likes it when she finally gets time to read it! If not i'll apologise now ......Sorry Dalia i wish it could have been a bit better for you!! Embarassed

I think Barb and i will make a great writing team, i just hope we don't dissapoint and let you all down with this story! Wink Wink

Last edited by on Mon 04 Feb 2008, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
rojo1978
rojo1978
Admin
Admin

Female
Emploi : Being a lover and best friend to the two men in my life......John and Roger!......Luv ya both XX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Mon 04 Feb 2008, 7:28 pm

You certainly don't disappoint, Pauline! Fantastic work. I'm sure Dalia will love it! Very Happy Very Happy
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Tue 05 Feb 2008, 6:28 pm

oh god! u both don't disappoint me i mean there's no way cuz is sooooooooo good! you really capture my essence lol... is a great and hot wedding night. i really love the story for that thank you very much i really apreacte it!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. if u want Nick and i we could have another make love session lol...
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 05 Feb 2008, 6:58 pm

lol i will chat to pauline i am sure we can do that for u dalia x x x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Wed 06 Feb 2008, 9:58 pm

OK! Thank you very much! Love ya both of you.!
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rojo1978 Fri 08 Feb 2008, 12:46 am

Gonnie and John were in his room drinking, John had suggested a night-cap and after a little persuasion Gonnie relented and headed up to his room for just one more drink. They were sitting together having a glass of brandy and relaxing, their conversation was rudely interrupted by noises from the next room. John and Gonnie looked at each other , they both felt a little awkward at the situation, neither of them could believe the moans and groans were getting louder. John leant against the room wall and listened intently, Gonnie blushed.

G: Have you any idea who is next door?
J: Yeah Simon and Barb from what I can gather.
G: Oh my god......They are a noisy pair aren’t they?
J: *Grinning * Yeah well when Si is in heat he don’t care who hears him!
G: *Blushing * Oh my god...... I can hear Barb screaming!
J: *Laughing * I bet he is giving her a good seeing to.

John and Gonnie listened for a little while longer, Simon and Barb’s passion was now in full swing, John tried to drown out the sounds of their lovemaking with some music but instead it was fuelling his own urges, he was attracted to Gonnie slightly, her blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and svelte body made him drawn to her. Gonnie had been attracted to him since the moment they had first met, he was more attractive than she had imagined and being alone with him was a dangerous game, she was married and had never contemplated cheating on Bouke but deep down inside she knew there was just no way she could pass up the opportunity of sleeping with The John Taylor!

John poured them another drink, this time they decided to head out to the balcony and sit for a while. They could still hear Simon and Barb, John looked at his watch, it was almost 2 hours and still there was no chance of them letting up just yet.

G: What’s the matter John?...... You getting horny?
J: Listening to them is kind of getting me in the mood.
G: Yeah i know what you mean. Si will want to prove to Barb how much of a stud he is.
J: Well he does have an image to maintain. Don’t want to disappoint the ladies now do we?
G: *Shaking her head at him * Are you like him too?......All full of yourself?
J: I am a fine lover *Raising his eyebrows at her *You would never be let down if you spent the night with me
G: Oh yeah whatever you say John?
J: I’m serious.

Gonnie turned away from him and stifled a laugh as she walked back into the lounge, John walked towards her, he took the brandy from her hand and forced his lips onto hers, at first Gonnie tried to pull away but her resistance soon faded, he pulled her body close to his, kissing and caressing her as they hurriedly began discarding their clothes. Gonnie pulled his shirt over his head dropping it on the floor, her hands running up and down John’s naked skin, John was yanking her skirt up, his hands running up and down her thighs, Gonnie closed her eyes, yes this was real and it was happening right now! His hand brushed against the crotch of her panties and Gonnie gasped, his fingers were sliding into the wetness of her slit. She was aching under his touch.

Gonnie broke away, stepping back a few feet from John she undid her blouse, one button at a time, teasing him , she slid it down her arms, throwing it onto the floor. Next she unhooked her bra, she slipped it off and stood in front of him, her pert breasts round and firm. John reached out his hands and caressed her breasts working her nipples into stiff peaks, she moaned as she rubbed her hand fleetingly across his crotch, her hand grazing his cock, John moaned into her mouth, she deftly unzipped him, reached inside and began to stroke and milk his cock. John pushed his fingers into her, his palm rubbing her swollen mound, Gonnie’s legs began to ache as she felt those familiar urges sweep through her body.

G: Oh my god John * Screaming loudly *......I’m gonna cum.
J: I know you are...... Come on Gonnie don’t fight it.
G: John......Oh shit!

John grabbed her by the waist as her orgasm erupted through her, her juices flowing over his fingers, her breathing shallow and her pupils dilated with lust. John couldn’t wait to feel the inside of her, the tightness of her and the softness of her ass as he fucked her. Gonnie manouvered away from John, kneeling down she pulled his cock into her mouth and began to hungrily suck him off, he threw his head back, grabbing the back of her hair he began to dictate the speed. His hips thrust in time with her mouth, back and forth as her mouth worked his cock into a pulsating mass, he knew he couldn’t hold out much longer, he grabbed Gonnie by the hand pulling her to her feet. John slid his hands down her body until they came to rest under her ass, picking her up in his arms he walked towards the nearby wall carrying her in his arms, he pushed her against the wall and thrust his cock deep into her, Gonnie screamed in ecstacy as he pounded his cock in and out of her at a rigorous pace, she clawed her nails down his back as their passion ignited more, harder and harder John pounded, his pelvis grinding against Gonnie’s making her scream louder and louder, she was having a multiple orgasm and John loved the thought he was causing it. Her buttocks contracted hard clenching John’s cock tightly inside her. Another orgasm was sweeping through her body at breakneck speed and Gonnie couldn’t control it, she felt her insides clench hard and she came, this caused her muscles to spasm tight on John’s cock, burying his head in her chest he came, exhausted!

They both slid to the floor and lay there together spent, sated and happy. After a few minutes John got his breath back, he held out his hand to Gonnie, smiling, rather apprehensively she took it and followed him into his bedroom switching off the lights as they went!
rojo1978
rojo1978
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Fri 08 Feb 2008, 2:32 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is fantastic writing! I really shouldn't read these at work!
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down