Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flight

3 posters

Go down

The Flight Empty The Flight

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Thu 31 Jan 2008, 12:02 am

Anita smiled as she handed over her ticket and passport to the young girl at the Aer Lingus check in desk. She tapped in her details and asked if Anita had any luggage to check in, no she hadn't, as she was just carrying a small suitcase which was suitable for carry on and her handbag then the girl reamed off the usual security questions about packing her bags herself, not leaving it unattended at any stage, had anyone asked her to carry anything for them, the usual drill that Anita had gone through countless of times. When the girl was satisfied with her answers she smiled and handed her back her passport along with the boarding card.

"Your flight will be boarding at Gate A22 at 11.20 and I hope you have a nice flight"

"Thank you I will" Anita smiled at the young girl who couldn't have been more than 21 and she remembered how she had always wanted to work for Aer Lingus, her dreams of being an air hostess, or cabin crew as they were now called, dashed because she wasn't tall enough, but never succeeding beyond the second round of rigorous interviews the company held. She made her way to departures and got threw security quite quickly. She checked her watch, she had some time to spare and decided that she would browse around the make-up and perfume counters, she could never resist trying out new fragrances and blagging some free samples.

She tried the new Dolce & Gabanna Fragrance and liked it so she decided to buy it, she knew it would be scent that he would like, it was light and fruity but with a hint of sexiness which suited her personality rather then the more heavier musky spicy fragrance. She stopped off at Hughes and Hughes and picked up a copy of her favourite glossy Marie Claire and a bottle of water, and made her way to the departure gate. with about fifteen minutes to boarding. She sat down, and opened her bag and took out her mobile and sent a text.

at boarding gate should be landing at Heathrow in just over an hour or so, can't wait to see you again. A xxx she sent it and was just about to open her bottle of water when the reply came quickly back

I wish the blasted plane would hurry up and get you here now, I've missed you so much, my driver will be waiting for you at arrivals I can't wait to have you in my arms again. J xxx

She smiled as she read the text, it had been so long since they had been together, it just felt like a lifetime, but with his busy schedule and the fact that he lived in LA though he had been spending quite some time in England, but with work commitments and his wife being there at times it just wasn't possible for them to get together, and they both had to suffice with stolen phone calls and emails, some of which got quite steamy, but they both knew that it wasn't going to be easy and were both prepared to be patient. She put her phone back into her bag smiling as she thought of the weekend ahead, he was flying back to LA on Monday it was the perfect opportunity for them to get together.

Suddenly an announcement was made over the pa system which wasn't too clear, and Anita strained to hear it, but from the looks and moans of disappointment from the people sitting around her it was clear that it wasn't good news.

"Attention please, would passengers flying on flight EI 164 to London Heathrow please note that there has been a delay of approximately one hour, due to circumstances beyond our control, on behalf of Aer Lingus I would like to apologise for this delay"

The handsome businessman that sat opposite Anita scowled as he took out his mobile, and rang his office in London to reschedule his meeting as the flight was delayed. Anita felt her heart drop, great another hour sitting waiting around, she too got out her phone and text him to say that the flight had been delayed.

fucking hell, as if our time together wasn't sparse enough, I'm sorry baby, I just can't wait to be with you again, God I miss you so much, this weekend was the only thing keeping me going all week xxx

The businessman looked over at Anita , his eyes quickly scanning her and liking what he saw, her lovely dark wavy hair framing her pretty face, her barely there make up, her luscious pink lips and her amazing sparkling green eyes, which were now framed by sleek black rimmed glasses as she flicked through her magazine, she had taken off her jacket and he could see the silhouette of her firm breasts against her t-shirt, the v-neck affording a wonderful glimpse of cleavage, but not in a slutty way. She caught him looking at her and he smiled, slightly embarrassed at being caught ogling her, he shifted about in his seat and placed his lap bag on his lap to hide the stiffy that was threatening to grow, he hoped that she would be seated next to him. he would like the chance of talking with her.

Anita kept her head down reading her magazine all to aware of the businessman's admiration of her, she admitted to herself that he was quite attractive, mid 40's light brown hair slightly greying at the temples, well fitted designer suit, pale blue shirt and silk tie, the latest mobile phone and lap top, everything a successful businessman should be, the kind of man that she would be interested in if she wasn't so crazily in love with John. She heard her phone go telling her she had received a text. She read it and nearly burst out laughing

Hi sexy, seeing as how you're going to be delayed and I'm as horny as hell sitting alone in this hotel room waiting to shag you senseless I thought we could play a little game, You answer my questions and I'll tell you what I'm doing. first question "what are you wearing"

Anita couldn't contain the giggles and the businessman opposite looked up in curiosity. She looked down at what she was wearing a crisp white Gap T-shirt, pale blue denim skirt which flared out to just below the knee, and on her dainty feet where plain black Mary Jane’s she was dressed for comfort and not for seduction but she decided to play his game anyway, wanting to know where it would lead to so she quickly texted back her reply

I'm wearing what you call my sexy secretary outfit, white crisp Chloe Blouse with pussycat bow, long black Armani pencil skirt with a split up the back and black patented Gina's with very high heels, ohhh and black stockings with the seam running up the back of my leg. Now tell me what you are doing

She pressed send and sat back waiting for the reply, this was one sure fire way to make the time fly by.

It was only a matter of seconds when the reply came, she opened the text and read the message.

You’ve left out some details like what way your hair is, are you wearing your glasses and what exactly are you doing reply back ASAP

Bossy git, she thought but she smiled as she punched in her reply,

My hair is pulled back into a twist at the back of my neck there’s a few loose curls escaping from the pins, I’m wearing my black rimmed glasses, and I’m sitting on the edge of your desk in your office with notepad in my hand , my pen lightly tapping my bottom lip as I wait for you to give me dictation.

This was one little scenario that they had both envisaged when Anita wore the exact outfit she described but they never carried it out, now it seemed that it was going to be carried out through text, and there was little Anita could do about it, being stuck in such a public place as she felt her clit throb with anticipation.

It was a few minutes rather than seconds when his reply came through, she was reading an article on the Size Zero debate but wasn’t really taking it in, she nearly jumped when her phone beeped and she quickly read the message, she let out a slight moan, this was going to be harder than she thought

I’m standing in front of you, I take the notepad and pen from you and throw them on the floor, I gently pull the clips from your hair one by one, you shake your head letting the soft curls dance about your shoulders, I take off your glasses and look into your emerald green eyes God they’re so bright with lust and wanting

Anita felt the dampness of her knickers, this was going to be torture, she looked around to see what the other passengers were doing knowing that they wouldn’t be getting naughty text messages from their boyfriend/girlfriend, there was a small child getting antsy and starting to cry, his mother trying desperately to calm him down, other passengers were listening to their ipods or reading. She glanced over at the business man opposite her, he was now reading the Irish Times, but every so often he would peep over the newspaper and take a look at her, he really hoped and prayed that they would be seated next to each other, despite the fact that he had a wife at home and a four month old daughter, he was quite willing to hook up with this gorgeous sexy woman for some overnight companionship.

Once more Anita’s mobile beeped into life, she took a breath and read the message John sent,

I’m untying the bow on your blouse, and slowly very slowly opening the buttons one by one, I pull the blouse out from where it’s tucked into your skirt, and run my hands up your sides and push the blouse away from your shoulders, and pull it off altogether, it falls back onto the desk,

Anita squirmed about in her seat and bit her lip she closed her eyes for a moment and could picture everything, she could feel his hands moving up her sides his long graceful fingers sending jolts of electricity through her skin, his intense brown eyes looking deep into hers. .
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

The Flight Empty Re: The Flight

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 31 Jan 2008, 1:26 am

oh my more more lol
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Fri 07 Mar 2008, 7:26 pm

Pretty nice story i like the part of the "game" lol interesting by the way lol.....
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-06-04

http://www.myspace.com/sikki6

Back to top Go down

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Wed 16 Jul 2008, 11:43 pm

“Excuse me, I’m thinking about going to the bar for a quick drink, all this waiting around is getting on my nerves, I was wondering if you would like to join me” the attractive businessman spoke to her, he folded his newspaper away and put it in his briefcase, and for the first time Anita noticed the plain gold band on his wedding finger, damn here was an attractive man chatting her up and he was married.

“Thanks but no thanks, I think it’s a bit early for me but I do understand the need for a drink, so you go ahead.” she smiled her refusal and saw his disappointment in his grey eyes.

“Well maybe you’re right, about it being a bit early, so how about a coffee then, my treat” Anita thought for a second, she didn’t want to get into a conversation with this man and she felt she would be under an obligation to talk to him if he bought her coffee but on the other hand she didn’t want to appear rude, apart from John he was the best looking man she had seen in a while, and despite him being married she would have enjoyed a brief flirtation with him but she didn’t want anything to come between her and the hot texts John was sending.

“No thank you, I’m ok with my water but it’s very kind of you to offer” Just then her phone beeped into life again and she picked it up and watched as the businessman walked towards the small deli counter for his coffee.

I pull you up onto your feet and reach round and pull the zip of your skirt down it falls down your hips unto the floor, you step out of it, you’re standing there in your sexy underwear your black stockings and your very high heels, now what do you want me to do with you?

God if only, she thought, the image of John doing wonderful things to her was making her crazy as she looked around the departure area. If the flight had have been on time they would be practically landing at Heathrow by now. The businessman came back with his coffee and sat down on the opposite side again but a few seats further down from her as someone else was sitting in his previous seat. Her phone beeped again,

I’m waiting, and very horny so tell me what you want

Anita bit her lip, dare she do this, knowing how it’s going to make her feel, it was one thing having phone sex when she was in the privacy of her own room but this…… she would just play along with him and have to wait it out, it was all she could do.

I want you to run your hands all over me, touch me everywhere, turn me on so much that I’m practically begging for you to fuck me

She pressed send before she could change her mind, at least one of us could get some enjoyment out of this little game, she thought. She looked up and saw two Aer Lingus ground crew arrive and she could almost hear the collective sigh of relief from the other passengers, things were beginning to look good.

God you’re such a horny bitch, you’re lying down on the desk and I’m running my hands all over you, slipping your bra off, caressing your breasts, your nipples already hard and erect, you’re moaning out as I suck and nip at them.

Anita shivered as she read the text, and she felt her juices leak onto her panties, at this rate they would be sodden in no time, luckily she could change into a clean pair.

I’m kissing my way down your toned tanned stomach right down to the edge of your knickers, you open your legs wider and I place my hand against your silk covered pussy I can feel how wet you are, you want this so badly don’t you

Ohhhh God Yes ,Yes I do, Anita shifted about in her seat, she had to fight the urge to moan out, her breath was heavy. She watched the ground crew get ready for boarding.

I pull down your knickers, they’re sodden wet, your pussy is glistening I lift one leg and run my hand up it, kneading the top of your thigh, I lightly run my fingers against your lips you gasp and arch your back at my touch I place your leg on my shoulder and then do the same with the other one, your lips swollen and wet and so inviting.

Anita moaned out loud, and pulled at her hair, the businessman looked over to her with a concern look on his handsome face.

“I hope you haven’t received bad news” Anita was startled out of her fantasy, she really must put a stop to this, it was way too much for her to cope with.

“No, nothing like that,” she assured the businessman, she liked the way he seemed to take an interest in her. She text John back

Do you have any idea what this is doing to me, it’s all right for you, you can get some relief but I can’t , I want you right now,

“Attention please would passengers travelling on EI 164 to London Heathrow please prepare for boarding, kindly have your boarding card ready and your passport opened at the photograph page, we shall be boarding in five minutes rows one through 8 please” Anita checked her boarding pass, she was seated at row 4 so she would be boarding soon.

Oh I can imagine, do you want me to stop.

God Yes, ……. No….. Oh fuck, I don‘t know……. I’m boarding soon so I will have my phone off until I land.

In a trance like state Anita followed the other passengers down the connecting tunnel to the plane her phone beeping like mad. She settled herself into her seat and opened her phone to read the texts that he sent.

I lean over you and kiss you hard on the mouth my tongue dancing with yours while I slip a finger inside your wet pussy and work on your clit. Fuck , you’re so wet I easily slip two more fingers inside your walls , you’re so close to coming your body is lifting up from the desk as I kiss your neck down to your breasts, you’re breathing coming in fast pants

David O’Connell walked towards his seat row 4 and he said a silent “thank you” to the powers that be as his prayer was answered for there sitting at the window was the woman who he was trying to chat up. He tried to make eye contact with her but he noticed that she was still immersed in her phone, and he wondered who was sending her so many texts. He quickly took off his suit jacket and carefully placed it in the overhead compartment along with his brief case and laptop and sat in his seat right next to her but she hardly noticed.

Your hands are gripping the edges of the desk as your orgasm breaks over your body, and your juices flow out of you soaking my hand. God you look so beautiful when you come your cheeks are flushed red and your mouth is slightly opened your tongue running over your lips as you moan out my name I love watching you climax it makes me hard.

Anita squeezed her eyes shut as her mind played out the scene that John had described her hand gripped the arm of her chair unconsciously and she couldn’t stop the small moan from escaping.

“Excuse me, are you ok, you’re not ill or anything, shall I get one of the stewards to come to you” David looked at Anita in concern, she looked flushed and was moaning, perhaps she had gotten bad news. Suddenly Anita came out of her daydream and turned and smiled at her companion.

“Oh I’m so sorry, I’m fine really just well, my friend, em, she’s just sending some silly texts, you know how it is” she rolled her eyes “oh and thanks for your concern and for the offer of coffee earlier” Her phone bleeped again just as David was about to ask her about her journey to London.

God baby you’ve got me so hard that I’ve just had to come, but I want you to do something for me. I know your on the plane and will be taking off soon, but I want you to go to the bathroom and make yourself come, and tell me about it when you arrive. I know you will be so turned on and dying for some release will you do that for me.

“Excuse me Miss, but would you turn off your phone please we’re about to depart” the young male cabin crew leaned slightly over the seat and smiled at Anita, Anita blushed

“Sorry,” she quickly switched off her phone, she couldn’t reply back to him, but could she do what he asked would she dare.

They were half way into the flight, and the cabin crew where going round with drinks and snacks. Once again David offered to buy Anita a drink and this time she accepted, he had introduced himself to her and they began chatting, it helped to take her mind off John’s last text. David was a little disappointed to find out that she was travelling to London to visit her boyfriend for the weekend, oh well you win some you loose some, he thought but he did manage to cop a feel of her arse as she passed him to go to the toilet.

Anita looked at herself in the mirror above the hand basin, her eyes bright her chest heaving in anticipation, she griped the edge of the basin and pressed her hot forehead against the cool mirror. Could she go through with this, well it wouldn’t be the first time she had sex in an airplane toilet, John had introduced her the mile high club on a private jet about seven months ago, but this would be solo. But she was so turned on and wet, she had to come or else she would explode.

She took a deep breath and turned round in the constricting space, the toilet seat was down, she slipped her knickers off and placed her foot on the seat, she pushed her skirt up and touched her wet pussy. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, and rubbed her clit slowly. She closed her eyes and played back the whole sexy scenario one hand squeezing her breast under her t-shirt the other fucking herself her fingers quickly picking up speed her hips bucking, she bit down on her lip hard to keep from crying out. She was so close. Her body shivered as her orgasm washed over her body her knees got weak as she climaxed her juices washing over her hand. She slumped down against the wall gasping quietly, then got up and washed her hands and quickly shoved her knickers into her bag and went back to her seat just as the captain announced that they would be landing in ten minutes.

She quickly scanned the various drivers waiting at the meeting point but didn’t see anyone there holding up her name. But she saw him standing there leaning against a pillar his tinted glass on, one foot against the pillar, her heat jumped about and she got that butterfly feeling in her stomach whenever she saw him. He had spotted her and smiled as she ran towards him. She dropped her suitcase on the ground and jumped into his arms kissing him madly.

“Oh My God, you came to meet me, how sweet” she ran her fingers over his face as he squeezed her hard “God I’ve missed you so much”

“Me too honey, so how was the flight” he picked up her suitcase with one hand and took hold of hers with the other as they walked out of the terminal and towards the car park.

“It was bloody torture that’s how it was and you know it” she glanced sideways at him and saw the wicked smile playing on his lips

He opened the boot of the car and put her suitcase in while Anita settled herself in the luxurious leather seat and opened her bag,

“I’ve got a little present for you,” she rooted around in her bag as he put the key into the ignition

“Oh really what” he turned to her his gorgeous brown eyes filled with excitement and she handed him her knickers he turned in his seat and looked at her

“So you did what I asked you to do” Anita nodded “and did you enjoy it” again she nodded

“Fucking hell, you’re one dirty horny bitch and I love you, you are so not going to be able to walk after this weekend” he gave her a dirty look and pulled out of the car park, his hard on already straining in his jeans.

Anita smiled and rested her head back against the seat, for once in her life she was grateful that the flight had been delayed.
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 17 Jul 2008, 12:00 am

Oh my fucking god (runs for a cold shower) x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon