Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdow To Nottingham Duran Duran 08

3 posters

Go down

Countdow To Nottingham Duran Duran 08 Empty Countdow To Nottingham Duran Duran 08

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Sat 21 Jun 2008, 12:50 am

Ok Right Well I know I havne't been about for a bit but Im always here in spirit IE a large Bacardi Smile Smile Smile

Anyway as a few of us here will be going to the Nottingham Gig I thought I would start a countdown thread where we could post when where we will be etc

Well Im arriving on Saturday the 5th July flight gets in a t 6.30pm so with everything going ok I think I will be at the Gateway by 8pm anyway Smile Smile

so 16 days and counting Smile Smile Smile bounce bounce

i love john
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Countdow To Nottingham Duran Duran 08 Empty Re: Countdow To Nottingham Duran Duran 08

Post by rojo1978 Sun 22 Jun 2008, 1:08 pm

I'll be arriving early Saturday Morning, got a flight at 9.50am to Nottingham so it won't be too bad. Barb and i are meeting in Nottingham when her bus arrives about half 1 and then we're gonna grab lunch!

Looking forward to seeing you Anita, Jayney and Tina, it's gonna be a real great weekend! Here's to DD!!
rojo1978
rojo1978
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 46
Localisation : At home having passionate sex with John and Roger!!
Emploi : Being a lover and best friend to the two men in my life......John and Roger!......Luv ya both XX
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Back to top Go down

Countdow To Nottingham Duran Duran 08 Empty Re: Countdow To Nottingham Duran Duran 08

Post by Jay Tea Mon 23 Jun 2008, 1:48 pm

Me and Jan will be getting to Notts at about 3pm. Wee stops permitting. (this being pregnant lark isn't all it's cracked up to be) lol

Can't wait to see you all. (and Duran of course) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

13 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down