Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come back and Stay

Go down

Come back and Stay Empty Come back and Stay

Post by ~~Dax_JT~~ Fri 04 Sep 2009, 4:21 pm

Some New Romantics

Why parents had to be like this? They first hurt you and they say "for your own good"!!!I locked the door so that they couldn't enter than put in my player Duran Duran while I was laying down. Suddenly I feel that my eyelids are become too heavy and I soon fell alseep with my headphones in ears. I wake up little bit earlier it was night still strange I look outside of window...there is something weird. I decide to go out to see hows the weather. I saw few fellas down the street wearing weird hairs its like its 80's but no its 2000s.
What happend I dont know? Is it true that i ended up in 80's? I lookd in my pocket and there are one ticket for Duran Duran concert in London, I look shocked. What is going on?
Ok this is now really terrifying. I stucked here for some reason not sure what that reason is. So i decide to get back in the house cause outside was cold like hell. Hours laters i put my best outfit and so i go to find a job. And suddenly i get lost, now what?
I saw one extremly tall guy and I approached him. He looked up at me through his bangs,"damn he is beautiful" I thought to myself.
-Exuse me. Do you know where I could find nightclub Rum Runner- I asked try to look relaxed. Than I look in those deep brown eyes those eyes are so familiar to me. Damn, I could swear that I saw a man's face somewhere but where!
- Ermm, its only three blocks from here luv, you'll see nice building beside that shop on which we are looking- he said, I still try to figure out who the hell was this guy. I look at poster and I look at the guy behind a blonde one...damn..I approached John Taylor. Damn, now I know his face...this all was very weird. I didnt know should I laugh or should I be angry for been stucked in the 80's. The gig night finnaly has come...so i have choose my best outfit to wear. I saw that beside the ticket I also have backstage ticket....hehehehe, you must be kidding me. So i entered in the big hall where all duranies was already waiting their idols to come... I swalowed hard...so this is how feels be duranie girl. But their fans now was just only girls...all girls was shouting thier names only I could do is sighing because in the room was starting to be little airless. The show has just start I was in the line beside the stage just on John's side. On second i started dancing and singing all duranies was smile at me and they dance also with me. ERmm...ok you obviously doing great job Dajana, than someone whistles all duranies are look at the stage and I turn around I see that John came on his side of stage and he has looking down at me and play his bass. All I could do is staring at his beautiful face and body he was without shirt. Some duranie says something like , *wow he got you girl*. And than he whispers something to Simon, ok now this is to weird why John would look at girl llke me. After the gig I decide to take some fresh air. Obviously i didnt get used to to be in closed room for hours without water. Some voice approcahed me and I immeditaly felth dizzy.
-Babe, are you ok?
-Ermm, yeah I'll be fine ..I was just came here to catch my breath I hate when the gigs are in the closed room.
-Oh, do you want me to get you something. Coffe? Tea?
-No, I...- I stopped and I look at him with shock John Taylor approached me ok lol..this is obviously really an odd moment. I look at his eyes....he looks back in mine he was smilling to me....All I could do is look at his eyes.
-Let's go, let's drink something, ok?
- You always pick up girls to talk to them...
-Ermm...I usually pick up girls to make love to them - says and than he gave me one of his well-known-grins. "Ohhh, figures" I thought and I shake my head and smile.
-So, you from Uk or....- he asked me that question*ohh, Dajana watch what you gonna say*
-Ermmmm, yeah I am from Uk i have here an flat.
-You leave alone or you share that flat...
-Alone...I think its best....I don't want that someone oreder me what should I do or where should I go.
-What music you prefere babe?
-Ermm, You guys(he raises eyebrow), Roxy Music(his eyes are become wide), Blondie, The Clash, Chic(his face was in slight shock)- I finnsht than he stands up and became to laughing. Ok, now I made John Taylor laugh...my god....what else I could do to him?
Than he says:
-You love Chic, Roxy Music....
- Yeah I do...I really love their music my fav is I want Your Love - I say nervously.
- T-thats my favourite song also...Dajana, you are full of suprises - he say than he learn closer and than he breathed on my ear- and the lady of mistery-I try to be cold but I couldnt..this man wants to try am i gonna jump him or I just gonna sit....
-I have to go..it's really to late and umm tomorrow i have to find job.- I say in hurry, he smiles cheeky and say:- Can I catch you a ride?
-Umm, yeah sure..but what about your mates they are really worried I am sure.
-Nahhh....they are in hotel..don't worrie.- he says than he grabs car keys and open door car. Hmm this was an Aston. Aston martin favourite car? ok now i am flattered. Than we stopped a little because the traffic was horrbile...than he learn closer to kiss me, at first slowly than with more passion. It was like an enternity when we stopped kissing than he whispers: - Maybe its sounds to fast, luv... I love you with all my heart.
-I love you too John...Don't ever forget it.- I said than he kissed me tenderly.
When we got my home we was drinking a bottle of wine ...and than we talked all night. Than we lay down on sofa and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Why parents had to be like this? They first hurt you and they say "for your own good"!!!I locked the door so that they couldn't enter than put in my player Duran Duran while I was laying down. Suddenly I feel that my eyelids are become too heavy and I soon fell alseep with my headphones in ears. I wake up little bit earlier it was night still strange I look outside of window...there is something weird. I decide to go out to see hows the weather. I saw few fellas down the street wearing weird hairs its like its 80's but no its 2000s.
What happend I dont know? Is it true that i ended up in 80's? I lookd in my pocket and there are one ticket for Duran Duran concert in London, I look shocked. What is going on?
Ok this is now really terrifying. I stucked here for some reason not sure what that reason is. So i decide to get back in the house cause outside was cold like hell. Hours laters i put my best outfit and so i go to find a job. And suddenly i get lost, now what?
I saw one extremly tall guy and I approached him. He looked up at me through his bangs,"damn he is beautiful" I thought to myself.
-Exuse me. Do you know where I could find nightclub Rum Runner- I asked try to look relaxed. Than I look in those deep brown eyes those eyes are so familiar to me. Damn, I could swear that I saw a man's face somewhere but where!
- Ermm, its only three blocks from here luv, you'll see nice building beside that shop on which we are looking- he said, I still try to figure out who the hell was this guy. I look at poster and I look at the guy behind a blonde one...damn..I approached John Taylor. Damn, now I know his face...this all was very weird. I didnt know should I laugh or should I be angry for been stucked in the 80's. The gig night finnaly has come...so i have choose my best outfit to wear. I saw that beside the ticket I also have backstage ticket....hehehehe, you must be kidding me. So i entered in the big hall where all duranies was already waiting their idols to come... I swalowed hard...so this is how feels be duranie girl. But their fans now was just only girls...all girls was shouting thier names only I could do is sighing because in the room was starting to be little airless. The show has just start I was in the line beside the stage just on John's side. On second i started dancing and singing all duranies was smile at me and they dance also with me. ERmm...ok you obviously doing great job Dajana, than someone whistles all duranies are look at the stage and I turn around I see that John came on his side of stage and he has looking down at me and play his bass. All I could do is staring at his beautiful face and body he was without shirt. Some duranie says something like , *wow he got you girl*. And than he whispers something to Simon, ok now this is to weird why John would look at girl llke me. After the gig I decide to take some fresh air. Obviously i didnt get used to to be in closed room for hours without water. Some voice approcahed me and I immeditaly felth dizzy.
-Babe, are you ok?
-Ermm, yeah I'll be fine ..I was just came here to catch my breath I hate when the gigs are in the closed room.
-Oh, do you want me to get you something. Coffe? Tea?
-No, I...- I stopped and I look at him with shock John Taylor approached me ok lol..this is obviously really an odd moment. I look at his eyes....he looks back in mine he was smilling to me....All I could do is look at his eyes.
-Let's go, let's drink something, ok?
- You always pick up girls to talk to them...
-Ermm...I usually pick up girls to make love to them - says and than he gave me one of his well-known-grins. "Ohhh, figures" I thought and I shake my head and smile.
-So, you from Uk or....- he asked me that question*ohh, Dajana watch what you gonna say*
-Ermmmm, yeah I am from Uk i have here an flat.
-You leave alone or you share that flat...
-Alone...I think its best....I don't want that someone oreder me what should I do or where should I go.
-What music you prefere babe?
-Ermm, You guys(he raises eyebrow), Roxy Music(his eyes are become wide), Blondie, The Clash, Chic(his face was in slight shock)- I finnsht than he stands up and became to laughing. Ok, now I made John Taylor laugh...my god....what else I could do to him?
Than he says:
-You love Chic, Roxy Music....
- Yeah I do...I really love their music my fav is I want Your Love - I say nervously.
- T-thats my favourite song also...Dajana, you are full of suprises - he say than he learn closer and than he breathed on my ear- and the lady of mistery-I try to be cold but I couldnt..this man wants to try am i gonna jump him or I just gonna sit....
-I have to go..it's really to late and umm tomorrow i have to find job.- I say in hurry, he smiles cheeky and say:- Can I catch you a ride?
-Umm, yeah sure..but what about your mates they are really worried I am sure.
-Nahhh....they are in hotel..don't worrie.- he says than he grabs car keys and open door car. Hmm this was an Aston. Aston martin favourite car? ok now i am flattered. Than we stopped a little because the traffic was horrbile...than he learn closer to kiss me, at first slowly than with more passion. It was like an enternity when we stopped kissing than he whispers: - Maybe its sounds to fast, luv... I love you with all my heart.
-I love you too John...Don't ever forget it.- I said than he kissed me tenderly.
When we got my home we was drinking a bottle of wine ...and than we talked all night. Than we lay down on sofa and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

[i]
~~Dax_JT~~
~~Dax_JT~~

Female
Number of posts : 44
Emploi : love all five members from duran duran
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://z.dajana@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down