Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Note From Simon...

3 posters

Go down

A Note From Simon... Empty A Note From Simon...

Post by glamourjunkie Fri 13 Jul 2007, 8:07 pm

About the Diana Tribute and Live Earth
------------------

Wembley Stadium -Twice in one week

The Concert for Diana - a magical day all over really. We had a very difficult slot, first up after Elton, but we did it. We got ‘em up, we got ‘em dancing, we got ‘em singing and we got ‘em clapping. The three numbers went off and it was job done, thank you very much. The rest of the day went by like a dream. The Prince’s After Party was fab: a glittering Royal Princely Affair. Sadly, it wasn’t “Queenly” enough for Elton John, who bailed out as soon as he saw the press cameras. I, however, had a fine time. Among those I met that day in no particular order: Princes William and Harry, Natasha Bedingfield, Nelly Furtado, Tom Jones, Zara Phillips and Mike Tyndall, Bryan Ferry, Joss Stone, Kayne, P. Diddy and members of the g@d$amn Royal Ballet (nice legs!) and more. And if you don’t know who any of those are, look them up!

Live Earth was a completely different affair. It was much more of a “rock show”, and it seemed much more serious as well, even thought the security wasn’t as tight as it was for the Concert for Diana. But it was equally exciting, even if it did go a bit technical on us. The high point of my day was having my photograph taken with Katy Krassner. I couldn’t stay until the end of the show though, I had an event the next day, which was also fab, but a whole different report. So til then...

Yours truly,
Up Yer Bum Chum (simon leBon)

glamourjunkie

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Back to top Go down

A Note From Simon... Empty Re: A Note From Simon...

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sat 14 Jul 2007, 5:16 pm

Thanks for that hun! I couldn't access it earlier as I'm not a member of ddm.com! Cheers! xxxx
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 623
Emploi : JT's Cornish Pixie!
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 17 Jul 2007, 1:05 am

Ha Ha simon is such a mad man don cha just luv him welll i do ne ways in case you didnt know already lol x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DDuranWo Fri 27 Jul 2007, 9:26 pm

He really is something....Simon lol!

Love 'em... king

DDuranWo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down