Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warm Leatherette

3 posters

Go down

Warm Leatherette Empty Warm Leatherette

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 10 Jul 2008, 8:58 pm

The rain pounded on her head water trickling down her face hiding her tears. Her marriage was over her husband had just told her then she couldn’t remember anything she had fled from her house and walked and walked now she looked around her and she had no idea where she was. The trees rustled in the wind and the rain showed no signs of letting up. No cars seemed to have passed her what seemed like hours and the sun was now beginning to go down, she was alone and afraid on a country lane and now she was getting scared. In the distance she heard a cars engine turning around she saw a sports car in the distance she sighed thinking this person would not slow down but to her surprise it did and slowed to a halt next to her. She stood shivering the window wound down and a man leant across the from the drivers seat. He smiled it was then she realised who he was Simon Le Bon lead singer with Duran Duran.

S-You’re getting soaked you should get in I promise I am not a pervert.

B-It’s ok I know who you are thank you.

S-Hang on I got a blanket in the boot get in the back and take those clothes off before you catch pneumonia.

She looked shocked at him.

S-Look you need to get warm I promise I am not gonna hurt you.

She climbed in the back of the car and he got out he ran round the car opening the boot and taking out the blanket he threw it in the door to her then got back in and looked at the floor. She struggled out of her wet clothes and wrapped the blanket around herself then got into the passenger seat next to him.

B-Thank you I got lost I was just getting scared.

S-What are you doing out here?

B-It’s complicated?

S-Ok I won’t ask. Where do you want to go?

B-I don’t know, I really don’t know.

S-Ok.

He started up the engine and they drove away.

S-What’s your name?

B-Barbara I’m sorry about all this I am such a nuisance.

Simon shook his head and she saw him smile at her in the mirror.

S-Not at all In fact damsels in distress are my speciality.

She laughed.

S-So you a fan?

B-not sure I should tell you I might scare you.

S-That long eh?

B-27 years long.

S-Wow JT fan ?

She shook her head.

S-Nick, Roger ?

She shook her head again.

S-Oh me,

B-Yes I knew you would freak.

He laughed quietly.

S-No not at all you aint jumped on me yet so I guess you are one of my more stable fans.

B-Hhmmnnn you don’t know me.

He laughed again then went to change gear. Her blanket had fallen open and her thigh was showing, his hand accidentally brushed against it he felt her shudder. He looked over at her, her hair dripping wet droplets of water rolling down her bare shoulder she looked sexy he wanted her, he waited for her to tell him off. But instead she just looked at him and smiled. The lust in her eyes now obvious he changed gear then reached over and placed his hand on her knee his eyes facing forward he didn’t dare look at her. Simon’s hand slid gently up her leg reaching the top his fingers gently stroked her inner thigh he glanced sideways at her she had her eyes closed and was smiling. Her hand reached across under his slowly creeping into his lap her fingers traced around the outline of his now hard cock through his jeans. He took a deep breath

S-I think we need to pull over somewhere before I crash are you sure....

She rubbed his cock through his jeans then smiled seductively at him.

B-Sshhh just find somewhere I want you.

He found a secluded lane and parked the car in the half light he saw her drop the blanket from around her. Her skin dimpled with goose bumps her nipples erect and hard. Leaning forward he pressed his lips on hers his hands exploring her breasts gently squeezing then roaming down her body his fingers sliding in between her legs in her slit. Her swollen clit met his fingers he rubbed gently; she squirmed pushing her hand hard on his making him rub harder. With the other hand he found the seat adjuster and pulled it gently tipping them back. Squeezing himself in the foot well he knelt in front of her unzipping his jeans his hard erect member sprang out she took it in her hand and milked him slowly gazing up at him.

S-Tell me what you want?

B-I want you.

S-And what do you want me to do?

B-I want you to fuck me , take me to heaven and never bring me back, I want you so much before I die if there is one thing I want it’s you inside me.

He eased his jeans round his thighs then slid himself between her legs his cock slipped inside her wet willing pussy. She inhaled deeply and let out a moan of pleasure and braced herself one foot on the windscreen one on the dash as he thrust his cock hard and deep inside her. Her hands under his shirt her nails digging into his skin with sweet ecstatic pain. She forced her mouth on his and hungrily fed on his kisses all the time moving her hips with his feeling every grind of his body with hers an eruption of pleasure began to well its way up from her very core she screamed in ecstasy.

B-Don’t stop fuck me harder I’m gonna cum now......

Her voice trailing off as an almighty orgasm raged through her the inside of her pussy contracting hard and squeezing his cock till he thought it would burst. Simon stopped for a second waiting for it to pass before he began pounding into her again harder and faster until nothing could stop the raging storm welling up from his soul speeding up he came shooting his load deep inside her. He collapsed onto her for a moment then regaining his composure he pushed himself back to his knees. Looking down on her he smiled she was lying back her body gently twitching with the last throws of her orgasm. He zipped himself up and sat back in the drivers seat. Sitting up she adjusted her seat and pulled the blanket up around her again silently she stared ahead smiling looking pleased with herself. Putting his seat belt on he started the engine again and began to drive. The silence in the car was unnerving and he turned to speak to her but out of the corner of his eye he couldn’t see her anymore slamming his foot hard on the breaks he turned to where she was sitting in the passenger seat . But she was gone just the blanket was lying in a heap on the seat, he turned and looked in the back seat her clothes had gone she was no where to be seen. He shook his head thinking he must have fallen asleep and dreamt it all. Starting the engine again he drove carefully along the road in the distance blue lights flashed and filled the darkness of the road. A policeman waved Simon down and he wound down his window.

S-What’s happend?

P-A lady was out walking in the rain and some nutter knocked her down and drove away we think she was listening to her mp3 player and didn’t hear the car.

Simon got out of the car and glanced over the shoulder of the officer. He could just make out a figure lying in the road his eyes began to get used to the half light. It was then he recognized the blue jeans white trainers and floral top a strand of red hair blew in the wind. Simon pushed past the policeman.

P-Sir you cant go through... sir you cant...

It was too late he was already standing over the crumpled body. Staring down in horror it was her Barbara he had just been with her how could she be here on the road? The policeman put his hand on Simon’s shoulder and pulled him back.

P-Sir.

S-When did this happen.

P-Sir you look like you have just seen a ghost.

S-When did this happen?

P-About half an hour ago there was nothing that could be done by the time the ambulance got here she was already gone.

Simon almost ran back to his car, how could this be less than half an hour ago he was making love to her in a country lane. He stood leaning against his car catching his breath then on the breeze he heard her voice whispering.

B- Quick before we die lets make love on WARM LEATHERETTE WARM LEATHERETTE WARM LEATHERETTE, JOIN THE CAR CRASH SET!

Simon began to panic opened his car door as he did he noticed on the windscreen her footprint in the condensation and below it someone had written with their finger.

“Thank you for my last wish”

He got in grabbed a cloth wiped the windscreen and drove off into the night. His life would never be the same.

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warm Leatherette Empty Re: Warm Leatherette

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Wed 16 Jul 2008, 11:37 pm

Squeeee you wrote it Barb Laughing Laughing WOW that was bloody amazing and so sad as well Crying or Very sad but a very good idea, worked well with the song . a good hard fast shag in a sports car with Simon well what more could you ask for eh Wink Wink
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 16 Jul 2008, 11:39 pm

LOL Anita glad you liked it. Miss ya loads hun x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Fri 01 Aug 2008, 2:45 pm

That is absolutely fantastic, Barb! Really unexpected ending aswell. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Fri 01 Aug 2008, 2:47 pm

Aww thanks babe x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon