Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you need? When you come undone.

+4
rojo1978
~*Sarah*~
Dalia Rhodes
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. Empty Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 13 Jun 2007, 6:07 pm

Right rem guys this was my first attempt b4 i wrote somebody else not me
hope you like lol x

I stood with my hands on my hips , “You guys will you stop arguing you both will get your turn I just need one of you at a time to get into this chair and get your make-up done.” Simon looked at John, John looked at Simon and both said at the same time, “Me first.” I sighed right that’s it I am picking, John chair now!” He looked smugly at Simon. “And John it doesn’t mean I like you better, jeeze you two are a nightmare.” John smirked, “Guess we are just a couple of big kids.” I smiled and started to do his make-up. Simon got up and left waving a hand behind him he looked back “I’ll be back in ten minutes ,” I waved back “ fine babe no probs ,” John s reflection smiled back at me from the mirror ,”alone at last,” I rolled my eyes ,” John I told you we can’t you’re married and besides Simon is after me too what am I supposed to say to him …besides I love you Simon but you are a dog and I don’t think I can trust you ,” John pursed his lips “Oh Barb that’s harsh ,… but you know I aint like that you know me and Gela have this understanding where she can do what she wants when I am away and I can do what I want ,”

“Yeh yeh all married men say that,”

“No babe its true Gella and I have an open marriage you can ask Nick and Roger better not ask Si the way he feels about you he’d lie his pants off.”

“I dun no I’m still not convinced,” He grabbed my hand and looked longingly at me, “C’mon babe just ask one of the guys, we are both lonely on this tour and I am passed all the groupie crap you’re gorgeous sexy and you’re a friend what more could I want, Gells would agree she is probably kicking back with some toy boy right now,”

“John babe what you don’t want is me falling in love with you ok…. It would be so hard not to I’m one of life’s big romantics it would make things hard.”

“Look babe I love you already and hey how can you not love me I mean look at me,” He pulled a daft face . I rolled my eyes and then smiled. “Emmnn that smile ya see that does it every time,” suddenly he pulled me around the chair and I fell onto his lap. “What are you doing?”

“Ha ha getting better acquainted with your sexy body,” I giggled. “Let me go if Simon comes in we are in trouble,”

“Sod Simon, your gorgeous and I can’t help myself,” I struggled to get up as I did we ended up with our faces millimetres away from each other. John lent in to kiss me.

“Oi you two what the fuck is going on here,” Simon stood in the doorway looking very pissed off. I struggled to my feet. “Simon we were just mucking about,”

“From here it looked like you were about to suck each others faces off,”

“Don’t be daft Simon Johns a married man we were just mucking about weren’t we John, “I nudged him. “Oh yeh I was just seeing how ticklish she was I wouldn’t let her up,”

“Yeh yeh you must think I was born yesterday forget my make-up tonight I can’t be doing with it, John I need you out here in two minutes.” He stalked out. “Oh John I told you we would upset him,”

“Ahh he is full of hot air he will be shagging some groupie at the party later, talking of the party will you come with me babe I think we need to talk,”

“Ok but I don’t want to upset him anymore than we already have otherwise he will be a nightmare,” Simon shouted from the other room “JOHN GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE,” I shrugged at him “you’d better go,”

“Yeh babes see you in a bit” He smiled sexily at me and as he walked past his hand brushed min e and his lips brushed my cheek. He walked backwards toward the door. “Just think about it Barb I know you want me as much as I want you,” I smiled back at him,”Just go,”

After an hour on stage the band piled into the dressing room to get changed and have a drink. Simon took his shirt off and threw it on the floor wrenched another out of the wardrobe and stalked off again face like thunder. John shook his head,”god he is being a prat,” Nick raised his eyebrows, “what have you two done too him he is in a foul mood,”

“Nothing we were just messing about he thinks we are having an affair,” Nick shrugged his shoulders. “You know how he feels about you Barb if he thinks you’re knocking John off it’ll break his heart,”

“But he is married, taken plus he is a complete dog I could never trust him,” John Nick and roger all looked at the door, “Oh fuck he is behind me isn’t he,” They all nodded, “Simon,”
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. Empty Re: Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 13 Jun 2007, 6:08 pm

“Don’t say anything else Barbara I am a dog and you can’t trust me so I guess that’s that, back on stage everyone now,” I flopped down in my chair , “I give up,” John rubbed my shoulder ,”He’ll get over it babe don’t worry , I’ll be back in a bit.,” I smiled “ok babe ,

I sorted the dressing room out and did my make-up and made sure I looked ok. We were all going to a big bar in the middle of NYC. Big cheers as the band charged into the dressing room. Simon still looked very pissed off threw his coat on and left before anybody else. Roger and Nick Dashed after him. I rolled my eyes “He is never gonna speak to me again is he,” John hugged me, “He will just give him time come on you can come in the other car with me,”

We got to the bar and went in Simon was at the bar swilling down whiskey like it was going out of fashion blonde bimbo by his side one hand on whiskey glass other down the back of bimbos jeans. John turned to me “see I told you he would be with some tart, c’mon lets go sit in the corner over there I really need to talk to you,”

“I’m worried about him John,”

“Don’t be babe he is like this all the time,”

“But we have been on tour for weeks and he aint been as bad as this,”

“Listen I have seen this before he’ll get drunk snog that girl into next year and we’ll have to carry him to the car , he never sleeps with them have seen him get the occasional blow job in the corner of the room but he has to be so far gone for that and I normally stop him before he gets that far, he is doing now what I did back in the 80’s self destruct, only he was never there to rescue me this time I am here to help him I don’t drink ,” we sat down , “I’ll go get you a drink what you want babe ,”

“White wine please,”

“Ok babe back in five if I can avoid all the fans,” I soon saw John pushing his way back through the crowd. He sat back down next me and put my drink in front of me. “There you go babe,”

“Thanks,” I smiled at him,”So what’s up then babe,”

“You know what’s up,” he grabbed my hand and put it on the front of his trousers, “That’s up, that’s what you do to me,”

I pulled my hand back and giggled. “John behave everyone will see,”

“I don’t care I been waiting six weeks for you to say yes flies on all my trousers are splitting I have a constant stiffy when you are about , I want you so much I’m gonna burst,”

“Ok I give up you know I fancy you but we have to be discreet we cant mess with Simons head,”

“you know I have to stay here until Simon is so fucked we have to go back to the hotel, C’mon nobody is looking give me a kiss come on I’ve been wanting this so much and I thought I was gonna get my first snog earlier ,” I smiled at him , “Yum see that smile that’s what makes me wobble ,” I giggled and he lent in out lips touched and the world melted away all the noise in the room disappeared suddenly it was just me and him we wrapped our arms around each other tightly lips locked together . A hand wrenching us apart bought us back to earth. Simon stood over us. “You two just love digging the knife in and twisting it I knew there was something going on the last couple of weeks all the looks and touching and here is the proof , I love you Barb and I thought you loved me you said you were a Simon girl but he you are snogging my best mate,”

“Simon for gods sake you are married and she is a super bitch and you well you didn’t take long to get over me you soon had your hand down a blondes knickers , I cant be with you its just not on,”

“But he is married,”

“Yeh and I know gela and she is ok with me and John,”

“Oh yeh the open marriage and he never uses the privilege not until now, why now , I told you I loved her John so why,”

“Simon I didn’t say anything to you when you told me but I liked her too … no that’s wrong I love her , you know what si I have had enough of this shit , go sleep with a bimbo drink yourself into oblivion I’m going back to the hotel , you coming with me barb,” I nodded . Simon yelled after us in a load booming voice , “THAT’S RIGHT YOU TWO GO FUCK ONE ANOTHERS BRAINS OUT DON’T WORRY BOUT ME I’LL BE FINE I’LL JUST GO DRINK MYSELF TO DEATH,”

“Do what you want Simon you always do, c’mon babe I’ll take you back to the hotel.”

“Oh jeeze John,”

“Just keep walking ignore him he is being a complete wanker he always thinks he should get first choice on what girl where and when I have had enough the moment I saw you six weeks ago I knew I couldn’t let it go I really couldn’t I did it to many times in the 80’s he stole yasmin from me ,” I stopped him, “hang on hang on are you doing this with me to get back at him,” He put his hand to his head .”Babe that came out wrong I didn’t mean it like it sounded see this is what Simon does he cant have you so he ruins its for me,” I grabbed his hand “sorry babe he is making me paranoid come on lets go back to the hotel,” John smiled at me, “Its ok Simon tends to have that affect on woman c’mon,” we dashed for the car that was waiting for us avoiding all the fans yelling for john.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. Empty Re: Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 13 Jun 2007, 6:20 pm

John slammed the car door the driver turned around, “Back to the hotel then john,”

“Yeh mate,” John put a protective arm around my shoulder, I snuggled in tight, “So what we gonna do when we get to the hotel then babe,” he did that sexy smile of his,”

“Oh I dunno maybe a cup of coco jammies on hottie bottie and then bed hehehe,” John looked at me shocked, “Oh come on John you really don’t think I am being serious,” a look of relief spread across his face “I’ll tell you what we are gonna do I am gonna get you in my room and undress you slowly kissing every bit of exposed flesh also hoping your going to be undressing me too …. Until we are both naked …. Then I’m gonna ,” I stopped and whispered in his ear , A cheeky grin spread across his face and he put his hand over the front of his trousers , “What’s up babe ,” I giggled . John moved uncomfortably in his seat “I am so gonna have trouble getting out of this car now feel,” he put my hand on the crotch of his trousers , this time I didn’t move my hand just stroked my hand across over and over ,I raised my eyebrows “yum”

“You’d better stop that or I’m gonna have a mess on the inside of my trousers, I’m gonna explode,”

“If the driver wasn’t here I would give you a little lip action , The driver looked back “don’t mind me I aint looking believe me luv I seen it all before , “I looked at john , “You want ,” He nodded I took off my seat belt and kissed him hard on the lips then slowly undid his flies “Oh commando ,I pushed my hand into his trousers and slowly pulled out his rock hard cock I stroked it a few times and looked up at him he tipped his head back and closed his eyes I took him into my mouth and sucked and licked he tasted so good I felt one of his hands in my hair and the other was gripping the seat , “oh babe I’m so horny I’m not gonna last , oh god sooo good don’t stop I’m gonna cum now his hips thrust forward and I felt his warm fluids squirt into my mouth his breath hot on the back of my neck I sat up and smiled at him and swallowed . I could hear his heart pounding “Wow babe, that was unbelievable, you wait till we get back to the hotel babe I’m gonna treat you like a princess,” I smiled he made himself decent just as the car was coming to a halt. He opened the car door cameras flashed , “Shit paparazzi how the hell did they know we were coming back now,” he grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car , voices shouting “JOHN JOHN IS THAT YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND JOHN WHAT ABOUT YOUR WIFE ,”

John put his arm around my shoulder, “Don’t look at them just walk babe,”

“OK,” we managed to get into the lobby and into the lift just as Johns mobile rang ,he looked at then screen “It’s Nick ,” he answered “hi mate ,,,yeh the newspapers how did you know ……ohhh right he did did he yeh you are just like 5 minutes to late it wasn’t to bad na just tell Simon he is dead meat when I get hold of him… I know he is pissed but he is supposed to be my mate yeh I know I know but she is grown up she can be with who she wants mate I cant help it if she don’t want him he will just have to live with it .” the lift stopped at our floor we got out , “listen mate I gotta go I’m gonna be busy for the rest of the night its your turn to deal with the drunken idiot ,,,,,hahaha yeh sorry he aint pukeing on me tonight see you tomorrow mate night … yeh I will ,” he looked at me “Nick says not to give me a heart attack and night,” I laughed “Tell nick if I was gonna give you a heart attack you would have had one in the car on the way here,” john choked “Did you hear that yeh tell you another time right now I got a date with heaven night mate,” I shouted “Night Nicky ,”he closed his phone up “you’re cheeky givin away our secrets ,” I smiled “didn’t really give it away now did I” John raised his eyebrows and got his room key out and opened the door. We went in , “Nice room ,”
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 13 Jun 2007, 6:22 pm

“Yeh ,” he took his jacket off and threw it on the bed and smiled a sly smile , he walked over and put his arms around me , He brushed my hair out of my face and lent in out lips met a hot passionate kiss hard on my mouth his tongue parted my lips and explored inside he pushed my jacket off my shoulders his lips travelled to my neck gently biting sending shivers down my body his hand s pulling at my clothes we parted just for a second for him to pull my top over my head and before I knew it he was taking off my bra now his lips were on my breasts his tongue caressing my nipples. Suddenly he stopped looked at me and grinned, “What?” he pushed me down on the bed I was too shocked to move as he undid his tie from round his neck and looked at me “ Err can I tie your hands up to the bed I don’t want you to touch me for a bit just let me play with you I wont do it tight I promise ,”I giggled “Oh kinky go ahead ,” he tied his tie gently round my wrists and then to the bed head then lent over me and ran his hands down my body stopping at my jeans he undid them and carefully pulled them down and off then my panties hands all over me making me shiver my whole body throbbed with desire for him, he stood up and pulled his shirt over his head and knelt on the bed between my legs lips touching one of my inner thighs travelling higher “Oh john please do it lick my clit now I want you so much ,” he stopped for a second “ patience babe,” his kisses began again but avoided the all important area until they got to my lips I writhed under him wishing my hands were free so I could touch him he slid back down my body one hand slide up between my legs I took a deep breath as fingers circled my throbbing clit and down over my wet pussy , he lowered his head and a tongue replaced fingers , “oh john oh god don’t sto…..” as cum leaked from me his tongue dived in and out of my pussy tasting me making me so horny again I was fit to burst , “john please undo my hands I want you inside me I want you to fuck me NOW I mean it I’ll break this tie ,” He laughed and slid up me undoing the restraints around my wrists as soon as my hands were free I tugged at his flies almost breaking them ,”Hold up babe let me help ,” he slipped his trousers off and kicked them over the end of the bed I could feel his huge throbbing cock hard against my thigh, he teased “What was it you wanted babe ,”

“Right that’s it Mr Taylor,” I tackled him onto his back and straddled him now I’m gonna show you what I want I shifted and felt him slip inside me ,tipping my head back I moved my body back and forth his hips rising and falling with mine ,”ohhh fuck I’m Cumming again ,” a huge gush of cum trickled down either side of his body ,john closed his eyes “babe don’t stop now please,” faster and faster our bodies moved together “oh god I’m Cumming babe …oh yes yes YESSS he grabbed onto my hips closed his eyes and held his breath as he shot his load deep inside me. We fell together in an exhausted heap; John brushed my hair from my eyes and smiled at me “you know what?”

“What?”

“You’re amazing that was fantastic fuck I think I am gonna have a heart attack feel,” he put my hand to his chest. his heart was pounding so hard I could hear it. I snuggled myself into the crook of his arm he smiled “you ok , you’re shivering here let me pull the duvet up,” He pulled the duvet in tightly around us “I’m fine John really its after sex wobbles I get especially if it was particularly good ,” He raised his eyebrows , “So I was particularly good then ?” I giggled “You could say that, I am so tired its been a long and very eventful day ,” He reached over and turned out the light, “Yes babe I think we need some sleep I need to recharge before you jump on me again ,” I smiled and kissed him, “Night sexy ,”

“Night gorgeous ,” he kissed me back ,”I love you Barb,”

“Aww I love you too babe ,” I drifted off.

A noise woke me I came to slowly it was johns phone ringing , I nudged him , “John ,” He stirred and put his arm over me his hand began to wander , “John no your phones ringing ,”

“Oh sorry I thought…….never mind,” he crawled down the bed and pulled his phone from his jacket pocket .He answered “Nick what’s up its five am mate we were sleeping,……….Oh god ok ok ,” he got out of bed and switched on the light , “I’ll be with you as soon as I can and is he gonna be sorry I’m so pissed off with all this see you in a bit Nick ,” he closed his phone and looked at me, “Don’t tell me Simon ,” John sighed

“how did you guess ,…. He is well pissed and refusing to move from the club if I am not there to bring him back he is saying I don’t love him anymore and he wants to see me,” I sighed “It’s ok babe I know you have to go,” he finished dressing and came over and sat on the bed next to me , “I’ll be back as soon as I can ok don’t go leaving now will you ,” he kissed me , “I won’t just get back soon ok its cold in here without you ,” he grinned , “Warm you up when I come back ,” He left blowing a kiss as he shut the door. I switched off the light and snuggled down on his pillow holding it close taking in his smell drifting off till finally I nodded off .

I stirred from my sleep. Put my hand across the bed. John still wasn’t back. I looked at my watch seven am he’d been gone two hours. I fumbled for my mobile and began to text him I was just about to send when the door squeaked open. I saw johns outline in the half light of the room, “You awake babe?”

“Yeh are you ok?” he shut the door and came over and sat on the bed next to me, “is Simon ok,”

“Yeh he is now , sorry I’ve been so long I had to wait for him to sober up a little so he wouldn’t throw up in his sleep and choke to death ,”

“Its ok babe I only just woke was getting worried.”

“I’m ok I’m gonna go use the bathroom then I’m coming to bed I might at least get a couple of hours of sleep,” I smiled “ok babe ,” He wasn’t gone long when he came out of the bathroom naked , I raised my eyebrows . “Ahh babe I’m sorry I am completely knackered I need to get some sleep,”

“its ok baby I don’t expect you to perform every time you get into bed with me I want a cuddle its lonely in here ,” he slid into bed next to me I spooned up behind him and wrap my arms around him within minutes he was snoring and soon I was too.We woke at around ten to the sound of Johns phone ringing again; John rubbed his eyes and picked his phone up. “Yo Nicky, what’s up mate… yep I know how’s the idiot this morning … I bet he does I think I might just come down there now and shout in his ear … hahahaha yep she’s ok she’s just waking up,” John looked at me “Nick says morning,” I yawned ,” morning Nick ,” I got out of bed and gestured to John I was going in the bathroom , Johns eyes widened , “Nick mate I gotta go a naked lady is just strolling into the bathroom and I need to follow later mate ,” he put his phone down and dashed after me in to the bathroom
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 13 Jun 2007, 6:24 pm

Two weeks on here I was in a different place doing make-up for the osmonds on tour bored out of my mind alone in a strange town angry and fed up. The group had just gone on to do their last encore. I was putting my kit away and started singing, “mine immaculate dream may your breath and skin…” then from behind me a familiar voice “I’ve been waiting for you ... Signed with a home tattoo happy birthday to you was created for you,” I turned “Simon what are you doing here,”

“More to the point Barb what are you doing here,” I looked down “you know why I am here Simon, I see he couldn’t come to look for me,”

“No but I did, he is an ass Barb he was stupid he admits it, we all want you to come back,”

“Oh Simon you know I cant it would be to difficult, besides I am contracted for another month with these guys,”

“I can get you out of this babe, I miss you,, we all miss you.”

“I don’t know,” he looked longingly at me,”please babe I have hardly slept since you have been gone I spent every bit of my free time searching for you,”

“Why would you do that after the way I treated you,”

“It wasn’t your fault John can be charming and persuasive, you know me and Yas have gone our separate ways,” I looked stunned “When did that happen?”

“The day you left I was coming to tell you when I found your note pinned to my door?”

“God I’m sorry Simon ,” I walked over to him and put my arms around him I felt his body shudder as my arms encircled him, his arms gripped me tight and he let out a sigh. We looked at each other and he smiled “You know I still love you babe.” I looked down “Even after me and John,”

“There is no you and John its done cant we just start again I’m not the person you think I am. People have told you stuff about me that just isn’t true, you and me babe we are supposed to be together,”

“ok ok I give in I’ll come back but I need to talk to john and we need to take this one step at a time I cant just fall into bed with you when I am still hurting from him ,”

“I’m not expecting you to babe just coming back with me; you’re making me happy,”

I picked my kit up “Don’t you have to go sort it out with these guys ,” he laughed and shifted from, foot to foot and rubbed his nose nervously , “Err I sorta have done already,” I gave him a look ,”Oh and you were so sure I’d come back with you ,” he cleared his throat and half laughed ,”Well you cant resist the le bon ,” I rolled my eyes and linked my arm in his “Come on then take me to my hotel and I’ll get my bags .”Simon closed his eyes and let out a huge sigh of relief “Thank god this is all I been waiting for , for the last few weeks,” I shook my head at him ,”I really don’t think you know what you are letting yourself in for ,” He laughed , “I know enough to know I love you, com on babe ,”

An hour later we got back to Simons hotel and took my bags up to my room. We walked back down to the bar .I stopped before we went in. “Si I’m nervous , oh god is gela still about,” Simon smiled at me , “No babe she left last week,”

“Good I can still see her face when she saw me in Johns room, are they ok,”

“Yeh she is ok, look don’t dwell on that the guys have missed you, if its any consolation John is cacking his pants too,” I giggled and lent in and kissed him on the cheek, “What was that for,” he rubbed his cheek, “That Mr Le Bon was a thank you for bein such a lovely bloke and making me laugh when I am shitting myself,” he grabbed my hand “come on babe,” he led me in to the bar. The guys looked up Nick jumped to his feet and threw his arms around me. “He found you, welcome back,” he squeezed me tightly, “Thanks Nick,” Roger got up and kissed me on the cheek, “Thank god your back Barb Si has been a mess,” They both sat down. I saw John in the corner he looked like he was trying to hide. I looked over at him. He looked up. I looked at him. “Hello John” He half smiled “Hi,” I sighed and shrugged my shoulders “That it then nothing else to say , ok” john got up and started to walk out , “That’s it John walk away don’t worry about it ,” John turned to me , “look I’m sorry ok there is nothing else I can say I messed up I told lies to everyone I’m lucky I still have my marriage ,” I shook my head “I told you at the start not to mess with me and my feelings , I think we just both need to be adult and pretend this never happened I’m coming back to work the rest of the guys obviously want me so we’ll jus t be polite to each other .. what I am so pissed off about John is that we had a really good friendship and now well now that is ruined because I let you talk me into getting into my knickers and believed it when you told me you loved me ,”

“I did love you … I do love you it was stupid of me Gela and me are in business its suicide of me to lose that even if things between me and her aint good , I want this bad feeling to end I’m going to my room I’m sorry ,” John left I sat next to Simon in a defeated heap . He put his arm around my shoulder and smiled sadly at me , “You did well babe I thought you’d slap him but you were so calm about it all,”

“What would have been the point in hitting him he is already under the thumb in his relationship he should have been a man at leas t you had the guts to get out when you knew things were going wrong… jeeze Simon I so need a drink,” He stroked my cheek , “What ya want babe I’ll go get it ,”

“White wine, and make it large its been an eventful day,” He got up “Anything for you babe back in a moment ,” Nick smiled at me “Glad he found you babe he has been a nightmare since you left he has got it bad, don’t tell him I told you this but he has this picture of you that was taken with the digi cam when we were messing about with it in the dressing rooms a few weeks back he is carrying it about in his wallet and he got on stage a few nights back and was singing come undone and he had tears rolling down his face at first I thought it was coz him and yas had split but I realised it was because you used to sing it in the dressing room when you were putting your kit away,” I rubbed my forehead with my hand, “I really messed him up didn’t I , I love that guy to bits I do I was just scared he was gonna break my heart and it turned out Simon wasn’t a rat it was John how stupid am I maybe I get a second chance,” Nick grinned at me “I think you get one of those just listen to me and Roger in future we do know what we are talking about and I can honestly say that Simon totally adores you , “ just then Simon appeared back at the table with my mine “Did I hear my name mentioned ,”

“Yeh Simon I was just telling her how lovesick you have been since she has been away.” Simon blushed crimson he sat next to me and handed me my drink, “Cheers Nick thanks for that,” I grabbed his hand I think maybe we need to talk in private, I really didn’t realise you felt as strong as you do there ‘s a few things I need to say to you,” He looked worried “Oh my god your not gonna run away from me again,” I squeezed his hand and with the other hand turned his face toward mine. “Simon shut up you’re really gonna make me do this here ain t ya ,” He looked confused “Do what,” “this,” I lent forward and pressed my lips to his for one shocked moment he didn’t move then his arms engulfed me and his lips moved on mine I could feel his heart pounding hard he breathing shallow . We parted he licked his lips. Silence rained between us as we just gazed into each others eyes. Out the corner of my eye I saw Nick and Roger get up. Roger put his hand on Simons shoulder Si came to for a second looked at him “Mate we are gonna leave you to talk,” he winked at Simon “I’m so pleased for ya mate,”

“Thanks Rog see ya later,”Nick waved “later you two,” Simon smiled at me “I can’t breath, I’m in shock just tell me one thing babe,”

“What’s that Si ,”

“You’re not doing this to mess with Johns head,”

“Oh Simon I wouldn’t do that to you after what happened me and John you know its over done with has been since I walked out I did miss him but you an me we had a such a laugh and I have to admit there has always been a spark and yes I am and always will be a Simon Girl ,I missed you everyday I have been miserable to and I know about the pic but I just wanna show you this,” I got my purse out and showed him the same pic of me and him messing about as he had in his wallet. . “You been carrying that too,”

“Told ya I missed ya loads I just had trouble admitting my feelings I thought we would start something Yasmin would appear and well that would be that an d to be honest I can cope with John running back to Gela but I couldn’t have coped with you running back to Yasmin ,”

“What the difference?”

“The difference is I truly love you and I have done for a very long time and that would have destroyed me I wouldn’t have just run away id have run off the edge of a cliff , so I had to not get involved its different now you’re not with her anymore we can both make a fresh start with each other if that’s what you want?” he pursed his lips and rubbed his chin, “Hmmmnn I gotta think about that one,” I looked down at the floor “Ok I understand,” He put his hand under my chin and moved my face up to look at him “Oi silly I was going to say I gotta think about that one for all of two seconds not even that I have waited for this for a long time ya think I’m gonna let you go now I aint that stupid.” He lent in to me again and his lips touched mine, warm moist and soft his tongue parted my lips and gently tangled with mine, I pulled away “I think we‘d better take this somewhere private it feels like we are bein watched.” he looked around “Yeh I think we have an audience err but just gimmie a sec to pull my coat around me my jeans have an obvious buldge at the front. I stood up in front of him whilst he wrapped his coat around him self tightly . I laughed at him “some parts of a mans anatomy just have a mind of their own,”

“Yeh they do you’re lucky yours are nicely tucked away ,”

“Don’t mean to say I aint uncomfortable though,” he looked at me and raised his eyebrows “oh right so we both have probs then I thought you wasn’t just gonna jump into bed with me,” I grabbed his arm “Womans prerogative to change her mind now come on I’ve waited 27 years for this .”

“No pressure to perform on my part then,” I shook my head “Na none at all I can do all the work if ya like,” He almost dragged me to the lift best offer I’ve had in ages,” we giggled and almost fell into the lift. . We got in “good empty,” as the doors closed he pushed me into the corner of it and forced his body against mine kissing me hard and passionate on the lips, like a couple of wild animals we were all over each other. The lift pinged to a stop , suddenly “HER HEM,” we came up for air John was standing in the lift doorway “Nice I see you’re really heart broken over me ,” I rolled my eyes “ you had your chance John I’m moving on so should you,” John scowled and stomped off down the corridor . We got out of the lift Simon looked worried “Babe …,”

“I know I know you gotta go after him go I’ll be in my room here’s my spare key card,”

“Thanks babe he is my best mat e,”

“Yeh and he helped you before so now you go help him don’t worry I’ll be waiting,” I watched as he ran down the corridor to John’s room , I went back to my room and waited and waited half an hour ticked by. I lay down on the bed and must have drifted off .The squeaking of my room door opening woke me , I opened my eyes as I felt the side of the bed squish down Simon was leaning over me smiling “Hey my gorgeous sleepy head u ok ,” I sat up and rubbed my eyes “You were ages ,”

“yeh he was really upset , kept saying I planned this all along I called gela and if she hadn’t turned up you’d be with him not me,”

“Oh shit this is such a mess I shouldn’t have come back,”

“Don’t say that I need you here I love you,”

“But you and John…,”

“Me and John are fine that’s why I’ve been ages I needed to sort it out with him its fine he says he is still in love with you but I told him he couldn’t have his cake and eat it he made his bed when he told you lies about him and Gela and he knew I loved you as well he kinda gazumped me coz he fed you all that shit about me being a womanizing alcoholic mad man I guess you have that affect on men,”

“great I turn men loopy your next ,” He laughed hard “oh baby your so funny but I already went loopy years ago ,Years of touring and late nights kinda get to ya after a while ,its gonna be nice to have somebody who is with me on tour .” I smiled “yep you are mad but I do love you for my sins ,”
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 13 Jun 2007, 6:24 pm

“Babe can I just ask well I’m shattered and its not that I don’t want to coz I so do but can we just snuggle up and go to sleep its been a hell of a day,” I got up and went to the bathroom cleaned my teeth and changed into my nightshirt , I came out and Simon was already in bed “I kept my boxers on so I’ll behave ,” I laughed and dived into bed next to him he turned out the light and I snuggled into the crook of his arm and lay my head on his chest he kissed my head night baby I love you ,”I sighed a contented sigh “love you to ,”

Light streamed through a crack in the curtains I felt two strong arms around me I turned slowly Simon was still asleep I gazed it him he looked so sweet .His eyes gradually opened ,he yawned and grinned “hey you still gorgeous even with bed head ,”

“Thanks I think,” I ruffled his hair and got out of bed ,”where ya going, “to do something you cant do for me ,

“Oh err ok,” I went to the bathroom did what I had to then brushed my hair and cleaned my teeth in the hope of some action when I got back into bed I came back into the room and found Simon getting dressed. I scowled “where are you going,?”

“Soz babe gotta go just had a call from Nick breakfast band meeting,”

“oh ok,” I walked back into the bathroom and slammed the door , He called through the door “Barb are you ok ,” I stood with my back to the door ,”Yes Simon I’m fine tickity boo you just go ,”

“Barb come on out I know….,”

“Simon just go to your band meeting I’m fine I’ll see you later,” the room door slammed without another word , I came out and pulled all the covers off the bed threw the pillows across the room and screamed . There was a knock at the door ,Simon stood there ,”thought you had a meeting ,”

“I have but I heard you scream,”

“Frustration Simon frustration, you come get me last night we snog twice you have a good feel get me all worked up then run off to john for two hours come back sleep in my bed all night then just fuck off this morning , you want me or not I don’t get it ,?” He came in the bedroom and closed the door . “ Aww babe com e here ,” He put his arms around me ,”I’m so sorry just circumstances last night I was worried about JT and then I was so tired and today is a concert day .. plus I wanted our first time to be special I didn’t want it to be just a quick shag and fumble I want to make love to you I don’t want a quick bonk,” I looked at him sadly “I’m sorry,”

“hey don’t be I should have said something look we shouldn’t fight about anything just talk to me I love you so much I just want everything to be right,” he lent in and kissed me . His phone rang. He answered “Sorry Nick I’m just coming I had to sort something out I’ll be right there,” He planted a kiss on my forehead , “sorry babe but I really do have to go but I promise it’ll be worth the wait, tonight babe ok I promise in my room,” I smiled “ok,”

“I mean it I love you,”

“I know babe I love you to,” he smiled turned and left once again, I sighed and started to clear the debris of my tantrum. I smiled to myself as I thought of a cunning plan to make Simon want me even more.

The stadium bustled with activity .Outside a queue was forming for the gig . I was busy putting my makeup out ready for the guys. I checked my reflection in the mirror black short skirt smart blouse slightly transparent new white silk bra and thong to match black knee high high heeled boots hair down and perfect make-up and spritz of eternity perfume. I heard voices behind me and turned around. Simon was laughing John Nick and Roger all stood opened mouth Simon looked at them “Guys whats up,” they pointed to me . Simon turned around his mouth dropped open his eyes bulged. “WWW wow, is that you under there Barb, you look lovely , “ I smiled “Thanks ,”Simon snapped his fingers in front of the others faces “Hey guys that’s my girlfriend your ogling ,” John scowled “Huh I don’t need reminding,” He turned and went back into the other room. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the make up table . I looked up and saw simon standing behind me , He slipped his hands around my waist and whispered into my ear. “Are you trying to give me a heart attack coz my blood pressure is so high you look stunning.” I turned around and wrapped my arms around him , “ Just making the effort for my man ,”

“Well damn girl you did ,” his hands slid up under the hem of my skirt over my butt and under the waist of my thong “oh my god I died and went to heaven ,” I laughed “its all here waiting for you after the concert ,”

“Jeeze now I have to do the whole gig with the biggest stiffy I’ve ever had,”

“yes I definatley can say it’s the biggest I’ve felt for while , “ John walked in and walked out again, “Thanks Barb ,”

“you know what si I cant deal with this I know he is hurting but if I’m gonna have to watch everything I am saying I’m not gonna be able to do this job,”

“Babe you’re just gonna have to ride this out, he’l get over it Gela is gonna be back at the end of the week he’ll behave then ,”

“Now I’m scared ,”

“Babe its ok she knows it aint your fault, she ‘s ok I promise its’s john she is pissed with,” I smiled weakly , “ok listen I better get you all ready to go on,”

“Aww ya mean I gotta take my hands of your gorgous butt,” I giggled “

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Wed 13 Jun 2007, 7:00 pm

WOW..................................................!!!!!!!
WOSHHH..... THAT WAS GREAT!
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 371

http://www.myspace.com/sikki6

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Fri 15 Jun 2007, 2:26 am

why thankyou babe x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Fri 15 Jun 2007, 11:32 pm

That's really good barb!! Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 623
Emploi : JT's Cornish Pixie!
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by rojo1978 Sat 23 Jun 2007, 12:21 pm

Come on babes i need some more of this story to read, it's really great and i'm waiting patiently for more installmnets!! Wink Wink
rojo1978
rojo1978
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 46
Localisation : At home having passionate sex with John and Roger!!
Emploi : Being a lover and best friend to the two men in my life......John and Roger!......Luv ya both XX
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sat 23 Jun 2007, 1:45 pm

LOL aww hun will try soon been a bit busy x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sat 30 Jun 2007, 12:09 am

“Fraid so Mr Le Bon your public awaits,”

“Damn I suppose I have to I mean they are MY public after all,” he laughed and sat down to have his make up done.

After doing Nicks and Rogers make-up it was time to do John the one I was dreading. I looked up as Roger left and saw John shuffle slowly into the room his face was like a wet fortnight in Bognor. He plonked his bottom on the chair and scowled at me from the mirror, “Just get it over with please,” he growled at me. I raised my hands in submission “ok I will be as quick as I can,” I started to put his foundation on his reflection softened, “I miss you babe…”

“John don’t I cant do this again,” he wrenched my hand away from his face grabbed a tissue and wiped it walked out,

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflady Mon 02 Jul 2007, 3:17 am

Oh wow now this is really good story please keep on going
wolflady
wolflady

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-06-23

http://jtswolfpackproboards80.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 20 Sep 2007, 5:32 pm

“John don’t I cant do this again,” he wrenched my hand away from his face grabbed a tissue wiped his face and walked out,

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Men!!” The most boring part of the evening for me was now waiting around for the guys to come off stage. I strolled round the room and noticed John had left his folder on the table he wrote all this ideas for songs down in it he normally locked it away but he must have forgotten in the rush to get away from me. Glancing around me to make sure nobody was watching I picked it up sat down and gently flicked the cover open. The first thing I saw was the title My Goddess with her hair in Flames reading on I realised he was writing about me and it wasn’t nice.

My goddess with her hair in flames

She burned my life

Left me in chains

Her eyes are cold and china blue

She breezed in froze

Then burned me through

Oh goddess you walked in on my life

Did you love me?

When you cut me like a knife

Extracted my heart

Then burned it on your flame

Left another

To take the blame.

You killed my love

You made me cry

When you left

You never said goodbye

Now your back

But you don’t care

Won’t admit I’m even there,

You fooled my best friend

You’re with him now

You’re kissing him in front of me

You cold hearted cow

I was stunned had i really been that bad. It looked like he was still working on it several things had been crossed out I couldn’t read them.

I gently closed the folder and put it back on the table. Sitting down on the chair I closed my eyes for a while .

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Sun 30 Sep 2007, 6:30 pm

Naughtayyyyyyyyyy Johnny tongue tongue tongue tongue

You know he's only going to break your heart again Barb stick with Simon he loves you and won't hurt you,

More please Smile
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 30 Sep 2007, 11:34 pm

hahah more to come hold onto ur knickers x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JT'S Irish Bass Babe Sun 30 Sep 2007, 11:43 pm

Knickers Question Question Question

What Knickers Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
JT'S Irish Bass Babe
Jnr Duranie
Jnr Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 30 Sep 2007, 11:51 pm

affraid affraid
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 29 Nov 2007, 7:27 pm

I opened my eyes just as the band finished the first half of the gig. John was the first to appear he scurried into the room like a frightened rat first glancing at me then at his folder on the table.

-You didn’t look at this did you Barb?

I looked at him quizzically.

-Why should I have done?

He grabbed the folder off the table and held it tight in his arms like it was his first born child. His eyes darted from me to the floor and he shifted nervously from foot to foot. He cleared his throat with a loud cough.

-Err no was just wandering never mind.

With that he turned on his heels and almost ran out of the room almost knocking Simon and Nick over as he left. Simon looked back at him.

-Hey John slow down what the fucks up.

John just scurried away without a word. Simon looked at me.

-What’s up with him he ok?

I sniffed.

-Ask your little mate what he has been writing about me the shit he is putting in his songs. I looked at his stupid little folder. When is this crap gonna end Si I have just about had enough of his rubbish.

Simon frowned.

-What?

-John in his folder I looked I know I shouldn’t have done but I did he has been writing songs about me not nice songs but bitchy horrible songs.

Simon sighed and rolled his eyes.

-Babe I’ll sort this out after the concert he is really pissing me off. But right now I have to go back on stage I promise I’ll sort it out.

I half smiled.

-Ok but Si if this doesn’t stop I am out of here I can’t take any more.

-Don’t do anything rash I will sort it but I gotta go now.

He pulled his shirt over his head grabbed a clean one off the rack and darted back out onto the stage. I cleared up all the time getting more and angrier. Why couldn’t he just leave me alone? I wanted to be with Simon not him. I put all of my make up away then spotted Simons shirt on the floor I picked it up and pressed it to my face his sweet smell intoxicated me I was lost in myself for a second when I heard voices the boys had finished the encore and were coming off stage. Before I had the chance to put his shirt down Simon came through the door. He grinned at me I blushed.

-What are you up to ... perving over my shirt.

-No not perving just taking you in I have to wait for the real thing so your sweaty shirt is second best.

He walked over and put his arms around me.

-Feeling a little frustrated are ya.

-You could say that.

I draped my arms over his shoulders and whispered in his ear.

-Si I am so horny I want you now.

Simon frowned.

-But I thought our first time was gonna be special.

I grinned wickedly at him and took one of my arms from over his shoulder and ran my hand over his butt round his waist and over the front of his jeans.

-But a quickie doesn’t count...

I looked at him pleadingly and carried on running my hand over the now stiffened front of his jeans.

-I know you want me I can feel it

-You’re a bad girl

I grabbed the front of his shirt and dragged him across the room toward a store cupboard.

-How bad am I? I want you to tell me.

I pulled him through the door of the storage cupboard. Slamming the door behind us with my foot. Breathlessly I whispered in his ear .

-How bad am I tell me now

I felt his hand running up my leg and under the hem of my skirt. He whispered back.

-You’re a bad horny little slut; I wanna fuck you so bad I wanna make you scream.

-Oh gods yes fuck me hard.

His lips pressed hard against mine his tongue forced it way into my mouth. The heady smell of his sweat mixed with his after shave swamped me. I felt his hands under my butt as he lifted me up i wrapped my legs around him. He carried me across the room all the time our kisses growing more urgent. Sitting me down on a table he pushed his hands up my skirt and ripped my panties off. Panting i frantically undid his belt and his jeans. His cock spang out at me he wasn’t wearing underwear i gave him a naughty smile and licked my lips. Grabbing his cock with my right hand and playing with his balls with my left i lent forward and took his hard member in my mouth rolling my tongue round and round sending him crazy. He growled and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it as my head bobbed up and down. Putting a hand under my chin he made me stop and look up at him.

-Are you ready bad girl i am gonna give you something you’ll never forget.

-Oh yes fuck me hard now

He didn’t need telling twice pushing my legs roughly apart he grabbed my butt and pulled me forward then rammed his cock deep inside me. Thrusting hard his face red with sweat his balls banging against my ass. I couldn’t hold out I felt an orgasm building. Tipping my head back i almost screamed.

-Oh god Si i’m coming fuck me harder...

Simon put his hand over my mouth ...

-SShhhhhh

My screams were muffled he lent forward and growled in my ear.

-Oh god you make me so horny i’m gonna cum too.

His thrusts grew quicker and harder just a the orgasm to end all orgasms ripped its way through my body my juices squirting out almost pushing his cock out of my pussy. Simon juddered to a halt as he shot his load deep inside me. We lay together in a sweaty wet heap we now had to work out how to get out of the cupboard. Simon grinned

-You’re a saucy minx aren’t ya that was fantastic.

Simon stood up.
-Just one problem I am soaking wet.

I blushed crimson.

-Sorry.

-Don’t be sorry next time I’ll wear water proofs

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Fri 30 Nov 2007, 3:36 am

KUDOS FOR YOU BARB! I WANT MORE!!!!
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sat 01 Dec 2007, 3:21 pm

I playfully smacked him and got off the table. Bending over I picked what was left of my panties up off the floor. I held them up

-Think I better bin these

Simon grabbed them and shoved them in his pocket. I looked at him questioning his actions. He laughed

-What, they’re a trophy

I shook my head and straightened my clothes. He had fixed himself best he could.

-come on we better go people will be looking for us.

We slowly opened the door Nick stood there grinning and John was sitting in the chair looking pissed off. Both Simon and I blushed furiously

-You know you two we could hear you out here.

Simon laughed nervously

-Err sorry Nick no time to talk gotta go change my clothes

John got up and glared at us.

-Yes that’s right embarrass us all then leave

Simon lunged at him but I grabbed him just in time holding him back

-Simon he’s not worth it ...Simon...

Simon was still struggling to get free I shook his arm

-SI

-Wot

He said defensively, I looked into his eyes

-Simon come with me and calm down he aint worth it really.

I let his arms go he looked down then looked back up at John,

-Ok babe

Then pointing at John aggressively he sneered

-I aint finished with you don’t get in my way I mean it your dead meat when I get hold of you it’s just a matter of time mate watch your back

John smirked at Simon I glared at him

-Simon come on babe lets go and you can get changed,

Simon glared back at John and didn’t take his eyes off him as I pulled him through the door.

-I’m gonna get him,

I pulled Simon into the other room.

-Simon stop it please just forget it.

I pulled a clean pair of his jeans off a big rack

-Put these on and let’s get out of here

-Sorry babe he just pisses me off so much can’t he just accept that you aint with him anymore.

Simon slipped into his jeans.

-I need a drink lets go to the hotel bar,

The hotel bar was empty and quiet Simon settled me into a corner and went to get the drinks. He came back with a bottle of red wine and two large whiskeys.

-I forgot to ask what you wanted but I know you like red wine so I just got you a bottle of aussie Grenache is that ok ?

I smiled and nodded

-You know me well already it’s my favourite thanks

-Yeh I remembered from a few weeks ago

He poured me a glass of wine and then took a big gulp of one of his glasses of whiskey. He let out a huge sigh.

-You feeling better now

-I’m not sure

He lent on his elbows and put his face in his hands

-Oh god i just nearly beat the crap out of my best mate

I stroked his arm

-I know but you didn’t babe did you, i don’t want you two falling out over me you been mates forever.

-We have fallen out before it will blow over he is just being an ass

-Hmmn i can recall John saying something similar a few weeks ago i could honestly bang your heads together.

Simon smiled and grabbed my hand.

-You always manage to make me feel better i love you

-I love you to

He pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it. I took a big gulp of my wine . As the evening wore on we downed more and more alcohol. Feeling drunk and horny I put my hand on Simon’s knee and ran it up and over the front of his jeans. I whispered in his ear.

- emmn is that a microphone in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

Simon slurred his words

-Gods your sho shexy

I giggle and unzipped his flies reaching inside I found his stiffening member. Turning his face toward mine with my other hand I kissed him full and hard on the mouth our tongues entwined tasting each other. I wrapped my hand around his hard cock and gently pumped. Simon pulled away from the kiss and took a sharp intake of breath.

-Oh my you are sssssuch a baaadd gurl.

Suddenly a voice from the other side of the table distracted us. It was roger he lent on the table

-Guys you ok

Simon cleared his throat I was still touching him under the table.

-Err yes Rog what’s up

-Well John is over there he has been drinking he is really upset and wants to come and apologise to you but he is worried you are gonna tell him to fuck off. Can you talk to him please?

Simon smiled drunkenly

-yesh go on why not

Roger walked back to John .Simon took a deep breath and tipped his head

Back he place his hand my hand as I was still milking his member

-Oh baby that’s sooo goood I think I would have agreed to anything at the moment.

Just then John appeared at the table and sat down he looked at both of us and smiled half heartedly.

-Guys I miss you both so much I’m sorry really I am.

Simon put his hand out and rubbed Johns arm

-Itshh ok mate

Simon closed his eyes and tilted his head back

-Oh mamma

John looked at both of us

-What’s going on here?

Simon grinned and motioned a wanking cymbal with his hand then looked at me. John shook his head and rubbed his eyes

-You two god.

Simon whispered to me.

-wanna have some fun the three of us cheer him up jushht for tonight for old time’s an all that.

I giggled.

-and you say I’m bad we shouldn’t it might make him worse. But why not two of you givin me some attention could be fun.

I turned to John one hand still playing with Simon under the table. The other hand I placed under Johns chin and moved his face up to look at me.

-Cheer up sexy gonna give you an early Christmas pressie

I pressed my lips full on his he pulled away and looked at Simon as if to get permission .Simon smiled and nodded. John lent forward ran his fingers through my hair and pulled my face in his lips locked tightly against mine. I slipped my hand slowly down his front and rested it on the front of his jeans. I could feel his arousal almost immediately I gently unzipped his fly and slid my hand inside and gently pumped his hard cock he pulled out of our kiss and inhaled deeply closing his eyes.

-Oh god I died and went to heaven,

I leant forward somehow still managing to play with Simon and put my head in Johns lap and took his cock in my mouth licked and sucked a few time before sitting up and turning to Simon. Still pumping John Simon pulled me into a kiss then pulled away.

-Babe I’m gonna cum suck my cock

I looked up the barman was getting a bird’s eye view he stood mesmerised drying the same glass over and over. I didn’t care there was no one else in the bar and I was having fun. I bent forward and took Simons cock deep into my mouth and sucked and pumped him as hard as I could. Simon was making small moaning noises and suddenly his body jerked forward and I tasted his sweet juices slipping slowly down the back of my throat. Simon slumped back in his seat he was spent. I smiled at him and whispered

-Johns turn

Simon smiled and nodded at me. I turned around and lent full into Johns lap I licked him full length like I was licking a lolly then gently flicked the end of his cock with my tongue. I felt Johns hands in my hair kneading gently taking him deep in my mouth I sucked a pumped him gently stroking his balls with my other hand. John was moaning softly and I heard him say quietly

-Cumming oh god

His hips jerked forward and my mouth filled with his nectar. I looked up John was sitting with his head resting on the back of the seat his eyes closed he had a broad grin on his face and he was breathing deeply. I sat up and wiped my mouth on the back of my hand. I turned to Simon and smiled. He was straightening himself up. He smiled back

-Shall we all go back to my room then I think it might be Barbs turn now.

John hurriedly opened his eyes and straightened himself up he grinned a naughty grin.

-Are you sure you guys want me too….

I put my finger to his lips

-Ssshhh come on.

They both zipped their jeans up. We stood up linking arms we all headed for the lift. The doors of the lift opened and we all got in. As soon as the doors closed Simon engulfed me in his arms and pressed his lips to mine his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh then rubbing my swollen clit... John pressed himself against me from behind and began kissing my neck his hands squeezing my breasts through the silk of my blouse overwhelming ecstasy swallowed me up and for just a moment I forgot we were in a lift... then it pinged to a halt we all stopped what we were doing and almost ran out of the lift hurrying down the corridor toward Simons room. Simon fiddled with his key card and the door opened and we almost fell in.

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Mon 03 Dec 2007, 9:59 pm

i'm drooling here lol...
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 03 Dec 2007, 10:20 pm

hahahaha more to come soon x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sat 08 Dec 2007, 10:15 pm

LMAO!!

Thats brilliant Barb. Dunno how you come up with this.......... I don't think like that................ *whistles* Very Happy Very Happy xxxx
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 623
Emploi : JT's Cornish Pixie!
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sat 08 Dec 2007, 11:10 pm

lol i have a very very very vivid imagination lol x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum