Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you need? When you come undone.

+4
rojo1978
~*Sarah*~
Dalia Rhodes
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 11 Feb 2008, 5:17 pm

LMAO!! Yeah, you did. But not very well I must add!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 623
Emploi : JT's Cornish Pixie!
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:15 pm

well come on would you?? Plus i had been drinking yet again alcohol clouds my judgement lol x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:16 pm

LMAO!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:19 pm

lol hehehe Johns kiss can melt ice burgs but then again Simons can melt the iceburg that sank the titanic lol x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:20 pm

You have the breaking strain of a KitKat!

You ask Sarah if she would. Of course SHE would! SHE's a BASS BABE! You're supposed to like Simon! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

BTW I would! And Simon! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:21 pm

Indeed!! Us Bass Babes have the power!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And Roger! Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:23 pm

See look you can like both JT is my NO 2 so i can have him every now and then ne ways makes the story more interesting and lmao @ breaking strain of kit kat lol
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:27 pm

LMAO! Very Happy Very Happy As long as we can have Simon now and again - you can have JT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!

And btw - what happened to the KitKat adverts? ????
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:29 pm

Sarah changes subject

Lol maybe they are taking a break lolllll
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:30 pm

LMAO! Clever! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah, I'm good at changing subjects - I think the correct term is hijacking threads but hey ho!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:30 pm

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon wrote:See look you can like both JT is my NO 2 so i can have him every now and then ne ways makes the story more interesting and lmao @ breaking strain of kit kat lol

Every now and again is fine. Just not every damn time that Si's back is turned!!!!!!!!!! lol

You like the breaking strain of a KitKat comment then! One of my hubby's phrases. Along with More chance of seeing rocking horse shit! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:32 pm

LMAO!! I like that one!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Must remember that.
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:33 pm

LOL dont worry JT is turning his attention to Pauline next Something is about to happen that will send John over the edge and he is gonna do lots to make me jelouse unfortuantley it wont work and someone will come to sort him out wait and see lollll x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 11 Feb 2008, 8:36 pm

*waits again* lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's all kicking off in Barb's head!! Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 12 Feb 2008, 3:21 am

Lmaooo like i said vivid imagination lol !!!
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 13 Feb 2008, 6:48 pm

Stopping the water I stepped out into the steam filled bathroom wrapping myself in a robe. Wiping the mirror I looked at myself and shook my head. What the fuck was I doing I had the man of my dreams and yet I was jeopardizing everything for a quick thrill with his best mate. I dried and dressed and lay on the bed waiting for Simon.

Pauline was unpacking her bags when there was a knock at her door; opening it she was surprised to see Roger.

R-You look surprised did you think I was someone else?

Pauline stepped back and let him past into her room. Closing the door she turned to face him.

P-Sorry I thought you might be Barb I haven’t seen or heard from her since we left her and Simon in the bar.

Roger looked serious.

R-Actually I came to speak to you about her.

His voice trailed off. Pauline looked at him puzzled

P-What?

R-Well I don’t know her that well and I think she might be heading for a fall you need to speak to her.

P-What happened?

R-I saw her coming out of John’s room about half an hour ago she was half dressed and looked upset. I think they may have been... well you know and I know Simon if he finds out there will be no tour no more Duran he will go into self destruct, plus I know John he will take what he wants from her and move on, I need you to speak to her first and then I am gonna call Gela and get her here I won’t tell her too much just that Johns eyes are wandering again and she needs to come and be with him,

P-Hang on Roger before you go phoning her I think you should know something I don’t want you telling Barb or Simon I told you this but they kind of got drunk last night and basically had a threesome there was a lot of regret this morning that’s what it was all about in the bar. I will talk to Barb later but I think you should leave Gela for a while. Barb will deal with this if she did do something with John this afternoon then there was a reason I’ll sort it.

Pauline slumped onto the couch. Roger sat next to her and rubbed her hand.

P-She’s daft Simon loves her I wish I could have a love like that?

R-Maybe you could there’s always time in life.

He looked into her eyes and smiled softly gently sweeping her hair from her face leaning forward he placed his lips on hers. His tongue entwined in hers lips locked together in passion. His hand ran through her hair sliding through its silkiness slowly they slid down pulling back from the kiss breathlessly he gazed down at her.

R-You’re so beautiful.

Pauline was powerless to resist she craned her neck and pulled him back into the kiss his hand slid down the side of her body then back up moving under her skirt caressing her thigh his fingers gliding under the lace of her panties. Her soft skin met his fingers she shivered longing for them to go further. Her clit throbbed for him to touch it. Pushing his hand between her legs she broke away from his lips once more breathlessly whispering to him.

P- Touch me...Make me cum...I want you I’ve wanted you for so long.

Roger eagerly obliged his fingers slipping into her slit. Wetness met his finger tips as he slid them deep inside her willing pussy she groaned in rapture as he gently moved them inside her sliding them out of her he pressed down firmly on her clit and rubbed hard she could feel herself letting go, he sensed her orgasm building speeding his fingers up until she let out a rasping cry her back arching as an orgasmic tremor ripped through her covering Rogers fingers in her sweet nectar. Both shaking and panting for breath they looked at each other and smiled.

P-I want more.

R-How much more?

P-All of you…I can feel you want me

She reached down and rubbed his now hardened cock through his jeans.

P-I want your cock inside me.

He grinned they both wrestled with his zip and belt she hungrily pushed his jeans and boxers down past his hips. Pulling the crotch of her panties to one side he plunged his member deep inside her once again their lips met tongues entwining as their body rose fell to meet each other’s. His hands under her buttocks forcing her body in closer to him. His thrusts slow steady and deep taking her to a height of pleasure she never thought she could get to that familiar feeling started to creep through her groin extreme pleasure she ground her hips harder and faster against his as a huge orgasm grabbed her body and made her scream. The feeling didn’t stop, her pussy contracting inside squeezing his cock hard until he couldn’t take any more he pounded into her hard and fast as his orgasm took him over letting out a guttural cry he came hard shooting his load deep inside her still spasming pussy. They lay together breathing hard for a moment both shaking.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Mon 18 Feb 2008, 6:24 pm

OMG that was so hot.! need a cold but a really cold shower lol...
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 371

http://www.myspace.com/sikki6

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 18 Feb 2008, 7:22 pm

lol hehe thanks x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Dax_JT~~ Thu 12 Jun 2008, 10:16 pm

Oh, dear i realz need cold ice!
~~Dax_JT~~
~~Dax_JT~~

Female
Number of posts : 44
Emploi : love all five members from duran duran
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://z.dajana@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Dax_JT~~ Thu 12 Jun 2008, 10:25 pm

(L)
~~Dax_JT~~
~~Dax_JT~~

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Dax_JT~~ Thu 12 Jun 2008, 10:39 pm

i thoght that you cared for Simon*raised eyebrow*!
~~Dax_JT~~
~~Dax_JT~~

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 10 Jul 2008, 8:55 pm

i do but it is a story and excitement needs to be had lol
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum