Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you need? When you come undone.

+4
rojo1978
~*Sarah*~
Dalia Rhodes
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 06 Feb 2008, 10:03 pm

god yes i bagsy i play me amd simon plays simon wooohhh i get to have sex with him lol
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 06 Feb 2008, 10:04 pm

B-Well ok.

We put Pauline’s bags in her room and went back down to the bar. As we went in I spied all the guys sitting together in a corner eating. Pauline spotted Roger. Her eyes nearly fell out of her head.

P-OMG its Roger FWORRR

B-Oh Paul you do make me laugh honest he is just a normal bloke and a nice one at that, he has had a shitty year his new Mrs cheated on him and left.

A smile spread across Pauline’s lips.

B-Just be good.

We got to the table Simon stood up and nervously pulled my chair out for me. Sitting down I looked around the table John was trying to hide in a corner Nick was texting Meredith Simon sat looking at me and Roger was smiling at Pauline. I coughed loudly everyone looked at me.

B-Guys this is my best mate Pauline, Pauline this is Nick and Roger and Simon and John you have already met.

Pauline smiled shifting in her seat her nervousness showing. Roger who was sitting next to her grabbed her hand and kissed it.

R-Don’t be nervous we don’t bite.

Pauline’s hand shook and she made a joke as she always did when she was worried or scared.

P-Oh damn and I was hoping you would.

I tugged on Pauline’s sleeve.

B-Babe I just need to go for a quick walk with Simon I need to clear a few things up can I leave you in the capable hands of Roger Nick and John.

Pauline grinned.

P-Oh god yes pleases.

B-Thanks babe.

Getting up I held my hand out to Simon he looked up at me like a frightened child.

B-You coming we need to talk, don’t looks so worried,

S-Ok.

He got up and slipped his coat on before we strode out into the cold New York winter. We walked out onto the bustling street linking my arm in his I looked at him and smiled. He spoke.

S-You’re gonna dump me aint you.

B-Oh Simon don’t be silly, I love you so much I ache inside..

S-There’s a but isn’t there.

B-I don’t want John to come between us anymore babe I love John I really do but as a mate I can’t let myself be drawn into his games again. I need you to be strong with me stop me from getting that drunk that I don’t care what I am doing we both need to tell him no. If this is gonna work for us he needs to stay out of our relationship.

Simon smiled we stopped and wrapped our arms around each other he brushed my hair from my face.

S-Anything for you I don’t want to lose you.

B-You won’t I promise you are the only man I ever really wanted and ever will want. I love you with all my being

S-I love you more than you know.

His Lips warmed mine and the world melted away the cold was no longer cold I was in the arms of my prince.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Fri 08 Feb 2008, 7:13 pm

awwwww! so cute.
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 371

http://www.myspace.com/sikki6

Back to top Go down

Post by rojo1978 Fri 08 Feb 2008, 11:11 pm

Come on Barb get a move on and get some more writing done, Laughing i lurve this story, can just picture you and Si kissing on a cold street in New York!! How romantic is that I love you
rojo1978
rojo1978
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 46
Localisation : At home having passionate sex with John and Roger!!
Emploi : Being a lover and best friend to the two men in my life......John and Roger!......Luv ya both XX
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sat 09 Feb 2008, 2:25 pm

lol ty but i was too drunk last night to make any sense with the writing. And the me and Si kissing on a cold New York street gives me goosepimples everytime i read it. x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sat 09 Feb 2008, 2:30 pm

S-Can we go back now I’m fucking freezing.

B-Yes of cause, come on.

Walking back into the hotel we saw Pauline huddled tightly with Roger Nick and John had gone. We went back into the bar.

B-I need a cup of tea and something to eat I am so cold.

Simon took his coat off and handed it to me.

S-You take this back to the table and I’ll get you something sandwich ok?

B-Chicken salad

S-Ok babe.

I sat down at the table with Pauline and Roger they looked up.

P-Everything ok between you two now.

B-Everything’s fine.

R-Am I missing something.

B-No Rog its fine honest you two seem to be getting on where did Nick and John go.

R-Nick went off to phone Meredith and John stormed off just after you and Simon left, have you fallen out with him again.

B-No it’s complicated Roger it will be fine,

Roger raised his eyebrows.

R-ok,

B-Honest Rog its nothing to worry about you know what JT is like he is such a drama queen.

Simon returned to the table with my sandwich and a steaming hot mug of tea.

B-Thanks babe you’re an angel. Roger is worried about John he stropped off just after we left.

Simon rolled his eyes

S-I’ll talk to him later is he ever gonna grow up.

Simon snuggled in tight to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

B-So are you two getting on ok then?

Pauline blushed and pursed her lips at me.

R-Yep I have to say you have great taste in friends Barb I just asked Paul if she wanted to come out to dinner with me tonight as long as it’s ok with you Barb I know you two haven’t seen each other for a while,

B-Hey you two go out and enjoy yourself I’m sure me and Simon can amuse ourselves.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sat 09 Feb 2008, 11:32 pm

*dashes for a cold shower* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's so good Barb - ever fancied publication!? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 623
Emploi : JT's Cornish Pixie!
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sat 09 Feb 2008, 11:39 pm

lol i think i might be done for deformation of character lol x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sat 09 Feb 2008, 11:53 pm

LMAO!! Yeah, possibly!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 10 Feb 2008, 4:52 am

Simons phone beeped into life he looked at the display and sighed.

S-It’s JT he said he needs to speak to me.

I shot him a look that said it all and chucked my sandwich back on the plate. Wiping my mouth on a napkin I crossed my arms and slunk back in my seat.

S-You ok?

B-Suddenly I’ve got an unpleasant taste in my mouth; I think I lost my appetite.

S-It’s ok I’m not going.

B-I’m not stopping you,

S-I know you’re not,

B-But you know what he is doing this is John doing his thing he wants to split us up.

Simon nodded Pauline and Roger sat in silence looking uncomfortable. Roger got up and cleared his throat.

R-Think I might err go to my room.

P-me to walk me Roger.

R-Ok guys see ya later.

Simon and I both raised a hand and waved. They disappeared.

B-See what he is doing, go see him Simon I need to grab a shower .. tell him to stop this before I go kill him.

S-Who says I’m not gonna, I’ll text him get him to come down here.

Kissing Simon on the cheek I left him texting John. The lift doors opened I stepped inside. Seething inside I was ready to burst into flames I wanted to kill John. The lift doors opened at my floor looking up I came face to face with John. He shifted from foot to foot and looked up at me.

B-Get out of my way before I do you some serious damage

J-Barb come on you know you want me you don’t want him

I laughed in his face

B-John get over yourself I love Simon its always been Simon it always will be Simon.

J-I don’t believe you I know you .. the sex is so good between us

B-That’s all it was John sex last night it meant nothing else it was drunken sex I puked when I sobered up and realized what I had done.

He pushed past me and got into the lift.

J-Great nice cool I make you puke now.

The lift doors closed before I could get out.

B-Great now I gotta go down again

John laughed.

J-good at that aint ya

Raising my hand above my head I went to hit him, he grabbed my hand and forced me into the corner of the lift struggling with him I couldn’t get free his body pressed hard against mine. Looking into my eyes he smirked I raised both hands again to hit him he grabbed both wrists and pinned me against the wall of the lift. Weakness took over my body as his eyes melted the ice in my heart. His lips pressed hard on mine. The lift door opened at the ground floor strength poured back into my body. I pushed him hard stumbling he fell backward out of the door into the hotel lobby, i shook my fist at him screaming

B-Don’t ever come near me again because I promise you Nigel I will rip your balls off.

He pointed as the lift doors closed and screamed back

J-Don’t fucking call me Nigel you bitch

The doors closed collapsing onto the floor of the lift I began to sob. I had nearly given in to him again. What the hell was wrong with me this man was poison and I kept wanting to drink.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sun 10 Feb 2008, 7:58 pm

tut tut tut - you called him Nigel! *shakes head* lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 10 Feb 2008, 7:59 pm

Yep he was getting on my nerves and i thought hmmmnn what do i do to annoy him lolllll
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sun 10 Feb 2008, 8:00 pm

LMAO!! I wonder if anyone calls him Nigel? I can't imagine his dad still calling him that really. hmmmm..........
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 10 Feb 2008, 8:39 pm

does he still have a mum because us mums tend to use full names lol NIGEL JOHN TAYLOR STOP SHAGGIN THAT BIRD NOW LOL
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sun 10 Feb 2008, 9:49 pm

LMAO! No, his mum died in 1998 I think. She had leukaemia. Sad
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 10 Feb 2008, 10:20 pm

AWWW poor John i know wot he went through just another thing we have in common i'm beginning to think me and JT are more suited to me and Simon (runs and hides before the bass babes lynch her)
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sun 10 Feb 2008, 10:25 pm

*shocked*

*runs after Barb with a rolling pin*
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 10 Feb 2008, 11:02 pm

heehehe dont worry babe John has and will always be my NO2 guy i love simon too much
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sun 10 Feb 2008, 11:21 pm

Really? You love Simon? Never!! Razz Razz

*runs*
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 10 Feb 2008, 11:28 pm

Sigh you young uns are just so cheeky Rolling Eyes xx
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 11 Feb 2008, 2:36 am

Shakily I stood and pressed the button for my floor. The lift went up finally reaching my floor I fled back to my room.

After showering I lay on my bed swigging a miniature bottle of brandy. John was in my head I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to blot him out. My phone bleeped a text it was Simon.

Hey gorgeous

I think I sorted JT but now

Nicky needs me to pop somewhere

With him I’ll be back in a couple of hours

I miss you

Simon x

I text him back.

Hurry back Simon

I want you here with me

I miss you too

Love you B x x

Getting myself dressed I was just about to text Pauline when my phone rang the display read number withheld. I answerd

B-Hello?

J-Barb its me John.. no don’t hang up please I need to say sorry

B-ok you said it bye..

J-No I need to say it to your face .

B-but John you keep saying it and it means nothing to you.

J-It does this time I was speaking to Simon I understand please come and see me I need to speak to you.

I sighed.

B-Ok two minutes no funny business

J-I promise.

I closed my phone up picked up my bag and walked down the corridor to Johns room. Knocking nervously on the door it opened John peered around it.

J-Come in.

Stepping into the room I realized that John was only wearing a towel it was too late to escape he was standing with his back to the door.

B-What are you doing?

J-Trying to make you see how you feel about me.

B-Oh for fucks sake John did anything Simon said to you go into that thick skull of yours.

He shook his head

J-Nope cause he knows nothing about how I feel about you and about how you feel about me.

B-The only thing I feel for you right now JT is pity you are delusional.

I dashed toward the door and tussled with him he forced me against the door his body stopping me from moving his hands once again holding my wrists.

B-Let me go I will scream

J-Go ahead.

I screamed John forced his mouth on mine drowning it out I bit his lip hard drawing blood. John drew back and wiped his mouth on his fingers and looked.

J-I can’t believe you made me bleed oh my god I am so horny.

B-Will nothing stop you

Going for the door handle again I felt him pull me back. Spinning me around to face him once again he pushed his lips onto mine my resolve began to weaken as his kiss made me tingle. Grabbing one of my hands he pushed it down and under his towel his stiffened member met my fingers. Drawing back from the kiss he looked into my eyes.

J-That’s what you do to me every time I see you I want you so bad I ache all over.

B-I can’t I love Simon

J-I know but just this once just me and you alone no Simon I know you still love me Barb I know you want me.

His hand slid up my inner thigh and slipped into my panties sliding into my wet slit circling my throbbing clit.

J-I can feel you want me.

He drew me back into the kiss this time i kissed back my defenses worn down his fingers working me into a frenzy until I exploded and came all over his fingers. He undressed me slowly peeling each layer of clothing off kissing the next bit of exposed flesh my head spinning he pushed me onto the couch forced my legs apart and thrust his cock deep inside me a deep moan caught in my throat as he began easing himself in and out slowly then harder and faster. He grabbed the arm of the couch with both hands and used it to push harder.

B-Oh god Oh John.

J-Tell me Barb tell me what ya want? Do you want me?

B-Oh god yes yes fuck me JT make me cum

Teasing me he slowed down sliding almost out of me then waiting and forcing himself hard back inside. He withdrew and stood up rolling me onto my front he pulled my buttocks up toward him grabbing my hips his cock dived inside my pussy once again pounding hard into me his hand between my legs rubbing my clit fiercely his balls slapping hard against my butt I could feel myself Cumming a surge ripping through me like a tidal wave.

B-Oh fuck John don’t stop I’m Cumming……

Cum gushed out of me around his cock he sped up then gasping he fell forward onto my back his hips still moving slightly I felt his hot load fire into me. Falling into a heap on the floor we both caught our breaths. Suddenly it hit me. I had done it again. Standing up I raced round the room picking up my clothes and hastily putting them on. John looked up from the floor and pushed his hair back out of his face.

J-What’s the matter.

B-What’s the matter? What’s the matter? I just had sex with you this is wrong it’s all wrong.

My clothes back on I picked my handbag up and ran out of his room not looking back. Getting back to my room I closed the door tightly behind me ripped my clothes off ran into the bathroom and ran the water in the shower as hot as I could get it standing under it the water scalded my skin. But it didn’t burn as much as the betrayal I had just forced on Simon. Tears stung my eyes my head pounded. I scrubbed at my body hard with the soap until it was red and sore over and over trying to wash John off me
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Mon 11 Feb 2008, 4:15 pm

* tut tut tut*

You naughtay girl, Barb! What about poor Simon.
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 11 Feb 2008, 4:16 pm

blame me lol pppftt wot about John and his nakedness damn him lol
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 11 Feb 2008, 4:41 pm

I'll have to side with Barb - John's nakedness is enough to get any girl going!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But you are naughtay - poor Simon.
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 11 Feb 2008, 5:10 pm

i told you Sarah John and mouth to mouth lol one kiss and how can a girl resist.. i did fight a bit now come on x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum