Duranies Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you need? When you come undone.

+4
rojo1978
~*Sarah*~
Dalia Rhodes
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sun 09 Dec 2007, 12:32 am

Really? Would never have thought it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz

Wish I did! LMAO!

*hopes my parents don't read this* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 623
Emploi : JT's Cornish Pixie!
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Back to top Go down

Who do you need? When you come undone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you need? When you come undone.

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 09 Dec 2007, 2:32 pm

lol they cant they aint members so you're safe lol x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1001
Emploi : Simons in house sex slave
Registration date : 2007-06-04

https://duranieskingdom1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Mon 10 Dec 2007, 6:51 pm

Oh yeah!! LOL!

Just need to remember to turn the computer off!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 10 Dec 2007, 11:29 pm

LOL more to come x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Thu 24 Jan 2008, 7:26 pm

You keep saying that there is more to come, well where is it????????????? lol!
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Thu 24 Jan 2008, 9:04 pm

currently writing The Wedding Album will get back to this one soon. X
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Sarah*~ Sat 26 Jan 2008, 4:40 pm

*sits around and waits* Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Very Happy
~*Sarah*~
~*Sarah*~
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Sun 27 Jan 2008, 9:48 pm

lol cheeky i finally have a keyboard that works so i can get back to writing.... if u want something to read whilst i am writing this then go read the wedding album you wont be dissapointed x x x x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Mon 28 Jan 2008, 4:07 pm

Read it!!!!!!! Smile
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Mon 28 Jan 2008, 7:51 pm

AND???
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Tue 29 Jan 2008, 11:53 am

Still recovering!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

You certainly have a talent for writing, Barb!

Any chance of a bit part for me in your next production ????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 29 Jan 2008, 7:10 pm

Well i have to say Gonnie will be leaving for home in the Wedding Album soon after a brief encounter with John so that will leave the field open i will chat to Pauline my co writer and see what i can do Jayney x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Tue 29 Jan 2008, 7:24 pm

I'd be very grateful. I'm sure Pauline won't mind! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 29 Jan 2008, 7:26 pm

no i dont think she will we were trying to think of someone to sort John out he is heading for a bit of a rough ride with me and Pauline after gonnie leaves lol not letting on about ne thing else lmaooo but u could be his firm hand lol x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Tue 29 Jan 2008, 7:30 pm

Yes Puurlease!!!!!!!!!

I could definitely give JT a firm hand Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Can't wait for the next installment!

Once again I say brilliant writing guys. Keep it up!
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 29 Jan 2008, 7:40 pm

Ty hun i have to say ur a brilliant member of the kingdom a top poster thanks we need all the ppl we can get we wanna make this place boom right i gotta go rest my hand i was bitten by a mad cat last night (not one of mine i may add) had to go to casualty have a tetanus jab and antibiotics its swollen up bastard animal if i see it again i will boot it up the ass x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Wed 30 Jan 2008, 4:14 pm

Thanks! I think it's great on here.

Hope you're hand gets better soon, Hun!

And I don't blame you for booting it up the arse if you see it again! Very Happy
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 30 Jan 2008, 4:34 pm

lol i spoke to pauline this morning she gave the ok so at some point soon we will be writing you in ... keep ur eyes peeled x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Wed 30 Jan 2008, 5:02 pm

Oooooh!!!! I can't wait. lol!

Thanks!
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 30 Jan 2008, 6:25 pm

yvw x
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 05 Feb 2008, 2:38 am

We slammed the door panting and pulling at each other’s clothes two sets of hands all over me sending me wild. Alcohol dulling my inhibitions I wanted both these men Simon lifted my blouse over my head john undid my skirt and dropped it over my hips now standing exposed in just my bra and panties Simon and John both stripped themselves now standing before me naked. Johns Lips on my neck Simons on my breasts John unclipping my bra Simon pulling it away from my body exposing my breasts he leant back for a moment taking me in then cupped one in each hand gently molding each one like a sculptor working a ball of clay his lips his tools his tongue working each nipple into a hardened dome. I could feel John’s hands travelling down my body gently sliding my panties down. Kicking them off I felt his lips embrace my inner thigh slowly sliding up kissing my bare buttocks then the small of my back his hands worked round my hips and down between my legs working into my slit his fingers met my throbbing clit firmly circling it with just the tips, his lips on my neck again. My legs felt weak the overwhelming sensation of a building orgasm half making them buckle beneath me. Letting out a cry I came all over Johns hand he put his fingers to his lips and sucked each one savoring my juices like a fine wine. We fell toward the bed and ended up in a heap of tangled arms and legs. John lay back I knelt over him and felt Simon standing behind me stroking my backside his fingers passing over my pussy I looked down at John he was lying back smiling at me his cock standing to attention taking him in my hand I guided him into my mouth my tongue sliding up and down his length John tipped his head back his fingers kneading my hair. I felt Simons cock enter me from behind his hand curved around my body between my legs rubbing my clit as he thrust himself into me taking Johns cock out of my mouth I milked him hard I couldn’t hold out I moaned loudly as Simons cock worked hard inside me once again the familiar feeling began to engulf me a huge orgasm made my pussy spasm and spit Simons member out from inside me with a huge gush of my juices. My legs began to shake and I nearly lost my balance. Catching my breath John still laying down stroking his dick I straddled him lowering myself onto his dick, facing away from him Simon knelt in front leaning forward I took his cock deep into my mouth as I rose and fell on Johns. Simon gritted his teeth hard and tried hard to concentrate but it was too late his orgasm was taking him over he began to thrust into my mouth hard growling deeply

S- Baby I’m gonna cum now ……

His hips jerked forward and he filled my mouth, slowly I drew him out and licked the last few drops from the end of his now twitching member. John’s voice shakily came from behind me.

J-Babe please turn around I wanna see your face.

But instead when I got off to turn around he flipped me onto my back and pushed his cock hard into me thrusting hard his balls banging against my ass his hips grinding against mine I could feel it again a huge surge of pleasure building inside until I couldn’t take it anymore I felt myself explode my whole body went into spasm as a rip roaring gush of cum pumped its way out of me. John took his cock out and milked himself over me finally letting out a guttural cry of pleasure as his cum squirted all over my breasts he knelt there for a moment breathing heavily before collapsing into the pillow next to me Simon crawled up the bed on the other side of me and lay there with his eyes closed smiling I dashed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. Crawling back up the bed i pulled the covers over the three of us both guys put an arm over me and we all fell into a contented drunken sleep.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tea Tue 05 Feb 2008, 12:02 pm

Brilliant!

*goes for a VERY cold shower* lol
Jay Tea
Jay Tea
Mad Duranie
Mad Duranie

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Tue 05 Feb 2008, 4:25 pm

Darkness still covered the room as I opened my eyes my head my pounding my mouth dry. A sudden realization of the events of the past evening hit me and a sickness rose from the pit of my stomach. Scrambling down the bed I raced to the bathroom put my head down the toilet and retched vomiting hard. Rising from my knees I wiped my mouth and wrapped myself in a bathrobe before sinking onto the floor head in hands. I couldn’t believe what we had all done questions whizzed around my head. A shadow cast itself over me. Simon stood rubbing his eyes.

S-Babe are you ok?

B-No I’m not what did we do last night, I love you and I let John…..

My voice trailed off as my mouth filled with the bitter taste of bile again heaving hard I thrust my head down the toilet bowel and was sick again.

Simon bent down beside me and rubbed my back.

S-It was the drink babe don’t worry it will be fine I’ll speak to John.

B-I’m sorry I just don’t know what to think at the moment.

S-The alcohol is still in your system you will feel better when you’re more sober.

B-Simon I have never been more sober… Please can you ask John to go back to his room because I can’t get back to bed until he has gone?

Simon half smiled and nodded. Five minutes later I heard the bedroom door slam. Simon appeared back in the bathroom doorway and held his hand out.

S-He’s gone… he is wondering what he did wrong but I said you aint feeling well and you need some space.

B-He didn’t do anything wrong no one did I just want to go to bed.

Simon hauled me to my feet and led me back into the bedroom settling me down in bed he climbed in beside me and tucked the covers around me. He tried to put his arm around me but I shrugged him off and turned over. I heard him sigh and turn to face the wall.

S-I love you.

I pretended to be asleep I couldn’t say it back because at this point I didn’t even love myself. I tossed and turned and eventually I fell into a fitful sleep.

When I finally woke I turned over Simon had gone I sighed to myself it was my own fault. I was just contemplating packing my bags and leaving when my mobile bleeped a message. I opened it.

Hi babe it’s me Pauline

I am having probs at home

I got on a plane I will be

Landing in new York in about

3 hours hope your still there

And can meet me text me back

Love ya x x

I smiled looks like I was here to stay I text her back that I would be at the airport. I showered and was just leaving the room when I bumped straight into John. We both blushed and looked at the floor. I spoke first

B-look John I’m sorry but last night was a mistake I shouldn’t have encouraged it.

J-I should have just walked away when you kissed me but I couldn’t help it I still love you … before you say anything I know you don’t feel that way about me let’s just forget it

I shook my head

B-Not sure I can, not that I am in love with you, I love you babe but as a mate but I can’t get over the fact that I was drunk and an attractive guy came up to me and I could just sleep with him like that

J-your being too hard on yourself Simon was there too

B-That’s the problem he was there and he never stopped me..

J-Come on it was one drunken night give yourself and Simon a break he is really upset this morning.

B-Him and me both.

I looked at my watch.

B-Shit I gotta go to the airport,

J-The airport??

B-Sorry John I can’t stop I gotta go.

With that I dashed off down the corridor not realizing that I had left John thinking I was leaving to fly home. Outside I flagged down a taxi and made my way to the airport.
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simons-Little-Bon-Bon Wed 06 Feb 2008, 12:09 pm

Outside I flagged down a taxi and made my way to the airport. Arriving at the airport I looked at my watch Pauline’s plane had landed five minutes before I arrived. I rushed in and found the arrival gate and waited for her. Ten minutes later I heard Pauline’s familiar Scottish tones then saw her. She dashed up to me dropped her bags and hugged me tightly.

P-God Hun I have missed you so so much

B-Me to.

P-There’s something wrong I can tell…Tell auntie Paul

But just as I was about to open my mouth I heard a familiar voice shouting from behind me. We both turned to see Simon and John running toward us.

S-(shouting) BARB DON’T GO PLEASE WE CAN SORT IT OUT

He got to me and grabbed my arm panting and out of breath.

B-Simon what are you doing here.

S-I came to stop you from leaving.

B-I’m not leaving what made you think that.

S-John said….

B-John said what ….

I raised my eyebrows crossed my arms and looked at them both.

B-Come on then John said…

S-John said you were coming to the airport to leave for home

B-John did I tell you I was leaving

J-Err come to think of it no all you said was you had to be at the airport

B-Yes I had to get to the airport to pick my best friend up

Simon and John blushed furiously. I grabbed Pauline’s arm and looked at John and Simon

B-Simon John this is Pauline. Pauline this is Simon and John.

Pauline raised her hand and waved.

P-Are you gonna tell me what the fuck is going on here,

B-I’ll tell you back at the hotel.

S-We bought the car….Barb we need to talk

B- In a bit Simon I have to get Pauline sorted

He leant in and whispered in my ear.

S-Just tell me one thing...

B-yes

S-Do you still love me?

B-Silly of cause I do but we do need to talk.

I kissed him on the cheek and he breathed a sigh of relief. John picked Pauline’s bags up and we headed out to the car. Arriving back at the hotel 20 minutes later I helped Pauline check in then turned to Simon.

B-I just gotta go settle Pauline in then we can talk if you want. Where are you going to be?

S-I’m going to the bar with John.

B-Ok back soon.

Pauline and I got into the lift the doors pinged shut.

P-So you gonna tell me what is going on. I know you had a thing with John and it went pear shaped and now you’re with Simon but something else is happening.

B-It’s all such a mess Paul me John and Simon got drunk last night and we all slept together.

P-You lucky bitch you had both of them at once.

I put my head in my hands and tried hard not to smile. The lift came to a halt and we got out.

B-It’s not funny Paul John is still in love with me I didn’t want to encourage him now it’s all gone shitty.

P-Let me dump my bags in my room and I’ll come down to the bar with you, you can introduce me to the boys properly and maybe it will take the pressure off you a bit.

Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Simons-Little-Bon-Bon
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalia Rhodes Wed 06 Feb 2008, 9:56 pm

Such a cool Story imaoo we should do a movie about it lol...
Dalia Rhodes
Dalia Rhodes
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 371

http://www.myspace.com/sikki6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum